Spencer

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost my Clown Prince last night. Spencer was always into something or instigating trouble. My baby boy was almost 18. He brought more smiles to our faces than I could have ever imagined when he came out of his crate like royalty the day I brought him home. I added a few photos of my special boy.

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentIe, Spencer, dream you deep. You waIk in someone's heart forever.

Eighteen years is a remarkabIe age...but where there is Iove, an enternity is not enough time, is it? But this I am sure of....Spencer Iived, breathed and had his being wrapped in your Iove. This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies, it is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, Spencer blesses you, and he sends his Love back to walk beside you down through all of your day. Because Love abides. Always and forever, Love abides.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful boy! 18 years of a cat's love and his antics are a true treasure!
I'm sure your home has an empty feeling right now, his huge presence filled it to the brim. that emptiness can only be filled with time and more love. his love can never be replaced, it is as unique as a snowflake and is a permanent part of your very soul. his physical presence may be gone, but the 'essence' that made him who he is will be there forever.
go forward into the future and honor him by remembering him and loving him still. he lives on through you now, make it one full of love and happiness, not tears and sorrow.
he is at peace, his heart is full of your love. he goes to join his ancestors, but a part of him will always remain deep in your soul. treasure it and know he gave you something some never know, a cat's love.........RIP beautiful Spencer. you can never be forgotten, you will always have secure places in loving hearts. may the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to you. 🤗 But I'm so glad to hear your husband and you had 18 long and wonderful years with him. He definitely was your special boy. Spencer flourished under your care and is at peace now. RIP sweet angel.:angel: