Specific colouring / breed of my chincilla persian cross kitten.

ticanz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi ,

We have a tiny kitten whose mother is a chinchilla Persian and its father could be one of many exotic/ mix breed cats the owner had (rescue kitten).

What breed do you think this kitten is? how would you describe its colouring? Do you think it will be as fluffy as a normal chinchilla Persian?

Also how are chinchilla Persians different from standard Persians?

Thanks all!

I have had cats in the past, but never a special breed only moggie rescues from shelters, so very uneducated on these matters.

Thanks!

freyaandzelda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry I don't have answers for you, but that kitten is absolutely adorable!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ticanz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww thank you. We love her to bits, no matter what she is <3

mcclaina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi ,

We have a tiny kitten whose mother is a chinchilla Persian and its father could be one of many exotic/ mix breed cats the owner had (rescue kitten).

What breed do you think this kitten is? how would you describe its colouring? Do you think it will be as fluffy as a normal chinchilla Persian?

Also how are chinchilla Persians different from standard Persians?

Thanks all!

I have had cats in the past, but never a special breed only moggie rescues from shelters, so very uneducated on these matters.

Thanks!

I have a shaded silver Persian and she has two Chinchilla grandparents, one on both side. When you part her hair she is sold white underneath. The color is only on the tip of the hair strands. She has dark pigment; nose, toes, eye and lip liner.

Your kitten is considered bi-color with the pink nose and toes - I'm guessing the chin, chest and belly are all solid white. As for the darker markings, does the color run down all the way to the root or is it just on the tip?