Spayed

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like it’s not healing properly. It’s been okay all day but now I’m seeing light pink again...I think all they did was glue it shut again but she said it looked good. It’s the first time I’ve ever used them but everyone else in my family has & they’ve had no problems so maybe I’m just overthinking it?
Remember, though, that you are only seeing the outer skin layer that is healing.

There are usually three different rows or layers of stitches: the abdominal wall layer, then the subcutaneous layer (fat and connective tissue), ...and finally the outer skin layer (though, recently it looks like they do close this outer layer with surgical glue versus stitches.)
So you don't have to worry too much, since the Vet said it looked okay.
Slight bleeding might be fine, if its flushing itself out. I would only worry if it was a lot of blood, and if I saw huge gaps.

The inner layers are probably all closed up, but the outer layer...just needs more time to heal.
Usually it's always scab forms, falls off, you see more pink and new cells, ...then more scabbing, falling off...repeats again.
As long as the incision gets to looking like it did, when you showed us the photo in post #10, it should be okay.
And you could always wipe it with the saline that Willowy posted above.

Maybe, yeah, you are overthinking it a bit. But that is kind of natural, since we all kind of worry about our cats, until they are back to their old selves.