Something kindof funny?

auntiev

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last year my fiancee passed away and left me penniless with like 30 something cats. some were house cats, some were outdoors cats and some were feral or stray but they all came inside to eat or just hang out so I had multiple cat boxes. But when I found myself without any kittie litter, I had to put the pans outside and hope they got the idea....but they didn't. They were doing there thing in several areas of my house! I love my cats and bought food for them before I bought it for myself. But after a while it became too much. One day as I was picking up the piles in my daily routine, I noticed quite a few of the cats were just sitting there watching me like they were wondering why I was picking the piles up so I calmly walked up to each one and showed them close up, the poop on my handy scooper and told them it wasn't nice to poop inside and did a bunch of weird faces, a bunch of "yuks" and a half a dozen hail Mary's and believe it or not, within a week, every single one of them quit doing their thing in my house! I could hardly believe it! Lol.. Just thought I'd share! Happy Easter All!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I calmly walked up to each one and showed them close up, the poop on my handy scooper and told them it wasn't nice to poop inside and did a bunch of weird faces, a bunch of "yuks" and a half a dozen hail Mary's
You are absolutely fabulous, thank you for sharing this :heartshape: