Something In Your Kitchen (a-z)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they porcelain or metal?
Porcelain over metal (could be cast iron). The brick apartment building was built in the late 60's. We moved in here in 2002. One bathroom has a yellow tub, toilet, sink and tile, the other bathroom is pink tub, toilet, sink and tile. Both have sliding shower doors decorated with wading birds. I love my colors. The oven door is broken and the broiler doesn't work so an upgrade is in the works. Gee, I wonder if the new one will last 40yrs like the original one did?:flail::crackup::p

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Porcelain over metal (could be cast iron). The brick apartment building was built in the late 60's. We moved in here in 2002. One bathroom has a yellow tub, toilet, sink and tile, the other bathroom is pink tub, toilet, sink and tile. Both have sliding shower doors decorated with wading birds. I love my colors. The oven door is broken and the broiler doesn't work so an upgrade is in the works. Gee, I wonder if the new one will last 40yrs like the original one did?:flail::crackup::p
I remember those colors in the houses I grew up in. I have a kitchen sink like yours that is white, so easy to clean but have to be careful to not hit it too hard and make chips in the surface.
You can buy the older style stoves and refrigerators on Ebay if you want to have some like what you have now instead of buying new styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.