Something coming out of neuter incision??

OllieBoy99

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My new cat was just neutered two days ago and last night I noticed a red mark on one testicle. It looks like something is coming out?? He took his cone off and refused to have it out on and since he’s new, I didn’t want to force it back on (my other male was neutered two weeks ago and didnt need the cone. I did shove it back on for the night tho.
I’m calling the vet when they open but anyone see this before?

Attachments

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It looks like some kind of blood cyst. He could have opened the stitches but I don't recognise that as the outcome.
Probably a good idea to get the cone back on until you know what's going on.

Gac06

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi friend

My cat has the same problem, he was neutered 7 days ago
I was to the vet and he said that it's the scrotal sac there 2 options, the first one it is wait 3 days since now and wait that the wound close by itself. The second one on case the wound won't close he will need 1 o 2 stitches

Just keep an eye on the wound just to make sure there aren't any infections or any change behavior, contact your vet also to let him know about what is happen to your cat

The vet recommended just to keep clean the area, avoid licking and apply the antiseptic cream

I hope your kitty goes well and heal ASAP

Pd. Here are some pictures of my cat wound he has 9 months his name is Jerry

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

OllieBoy99

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just got back from the vet. He said it was the spermatic cord poking out bc he was messing with it. They pushed it back in and I put on the cone. Hopefully he gets better