Someone else's cat...seems to prefer being with us!

alaskancathouse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Dee,

I'm new to this site but saw your original post and started reading. Now, I'm sitting here crying over your loss and Rosie's.  We lost a beloved family cat to a kidney disease, too, and he had to be put to sleep.  I have always felt I didn't do enough or do it quickly enough but the vet and our family say that I did all I could. I think that maybe we never feel as if anything is ever 'enough' when someone we love die.  Have you read the poem or story about the Rainbow Bridge?  I have a feeling that Rosie is waiting for you just like our cat, Sony, is waiting for us!  Blessings your way .... 

(If that image is too small to read, then Google the words Rainbow Bridge ... and Believe)  

nessie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say that I am SO sorry for what happened. I so hopeful as I read through the posts, thinking maybe you'd be able to keep Rosie. Your final post broke my heart. I am so angry with that awful owner, and I really hope the ASPCA pressed charges against her - people like that should not be allowed to have animals.

I am glad that Rosie received such love and attention from you, at least. I hope you can find comfort in knowing that you loved Rosie and did everything you could for her. Thanks to you, Rosie knew she was loved before she passed away.

nessie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Him! I meant him (Rosie), not her. Argh, I wish this site would let me edit my posts.