Some pics of our new kitten!!

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so cute!!! He was just born 3-7-05, so we will not get him till early June. My husband and I went to the breeders house and got to meet her whole family and see her Sphynx!! The kittens are so, cute that we are now thinking about adopting 2 instead of one more!! It will be great for Monte to have another feline to play with.

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh boy, he is just so amazing.Do they grow any hair at all, or are the hairless all there life. I think that he is beautiful.What will you call him .

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, how cute!
I know, when I got my second Russian Blue, I actually wanted to get another kitten.
I think 2 is my limit right now... since I only have 2 hands to pet them with!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No offence but it looks like a one of those mole rat things. Not to sure what to make of it

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

No offence but it looks like a one of those mole rat things. Not to sure what to make of it
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Why did you even post that, except to offend?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No offense taken eburgess, I personally think that they are beautiful cats, but I know that most people have not seen one in person and it is hard to imagine a cat without hair.

Thanks everyone for the generous words, I fell in love with him as soon as I seen him and he is a very chatty little thing.

mistys mum, some Sphynx have some hair, some have only very fine hair that you can not see, but that you can feel when you touch them and some (like this kitten) are completely hairless. Sometimes they get a little fuzz either on their tail or around their ears or nose.
Here is a picture of Monte our 5 month old Sphynx sleeping on our computer desk, he has a heated pad that he loves to lay on when we are at the computer, he is the love of your lives.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

Sooooo cute!

This really should be in Fur Pictures only, though.
LOL- it dosent belong in fur pictures either because it dosent have any fur!!!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a furry or furryless for everyone out there! I think he is adorable I have never seen one in person but I hear they feel like suede is this so? My silly trio send your Monte and new baby belly rubs!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Why did you even post that, except to offend?

I'm sorry you feel that way but all I was trying to say is this breed of cat is an aquired taste. Some people like big dogs, some people like long haired pets, others like no-hiared pets. Interesting to say the least.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

I'm sorry you feel that way but all I was trying to say is this breed of cat is an aquired taste. Some people like big dogs, some people like long haired pets, others like no-hiared pets. Interesting to say the least.
What you said sounded like an insult. Thank you for better explaining this to me.

I'm sorry if I sound like a brat, there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All people have different reactions to things that are out of the normal. It could be a Munchkin, Devon Rex or a Sphynx and you will get people that just do not understand that they are still 100% cat. They look different and people just get comfortable with what they know.

Thank you Ilovecats for sticking up for Sphynx Cats when you thought that someone was not being nice!
and eburgess I hope that you get a chance to see a Sphynx Cat in person...who knows maybe you would be the next person posting a picture of their new "Naked Kitty".

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww i think your baby looks like a wittle ET! it looks so cute! But i have to admit i cant see my self owning a cat with out fur!
i even prefer to pat my cat than bf! lol

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

Thank you Ilovecats for sticking up for Sphynx Cats when you thought that someone was not being nice!
Aw, no biggie. That's what I'm here for.
I love all cats equally.