Some people are morons!!!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Debbie, I don't even know how to e-mail pictures! Of course I don't have a digital camera, but when I get one, you'll be my tutor, my e-mailing pictures expert.

zapata

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm hardly computer savy myself. I've been getting better though. I still think I was slow on getting started because of a roomate I had over seven years ago. This was at the time of DOS and he was pretty handy with computers. He offered to show me how to use computers... I gladly agreed after explaining that I'd never even touched one before. ( I didn't even know how to turn it on!) What should have been a lesson of the fundamentals quickly became a venue for my roomate to expound on all the great things you can do with a computer if you know your stuff. He hadn't even shown me how to type a word in wp and he was already demonstrating how to set up tables and various graphs... I learned nothing. I still didn't even know how to turn the damn thing on. I think that experience turned me off for quite some time. But I later went for an interview in an employment agency and had to pass some computer tests. I had used windows maybe 15 minutes in my life. I went in, did the wp for windows test, and scored an 78%! That made me realize I was maybe not as useless as I thought.