Solved my hair loss problem!

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Am 33 and losing my hair fast - to the extent that I have had it shaved short the last few times. Anyway, I went to bed early last night as was wrecked and Brandy came up to lay next to me. He went for super purr and I went out like a light. In the night, I reach up and find that I have not just a little hair, but a whole head full. Its a miracle, its soft like my hair used to be ~(started losing it I reckon the day I got married - my wife needed a spot to put her thumb)(good job shes in bed right now) - and its warm.. hmmmmmmm ----- it also purrs - thats not normal is it?
Brandy seems to have decided to climb onto the pillow in the night and wrapped his body round my head. Thanks for nuttin

Oh well, have to accept that its not coming back after all - however, I do look good with what I reckon would be a Davy Crockett hat!

Kev

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband lost his hair at a young age. He grew a beard and the hair-fettish cats loved sitting on his chest and kneeding his hairy chin. At least you have something to keep your head warm at night - mine sleep on top of my long hair and won't warm Steve's head at all!!!

hehehehehe

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kev
Its a miracle, its soft like my hair used to be ~(started losing it I reckon the day I got married - my wife needed a spot to put her thumb)(good job shes in bed right now) - and its warm.. hmmmmmmm ----- it also purrs - thats not normal is it?
Kev
OMG
Might be a good thing that your wife is in the bed now...otherwise you could be in trouble for that one

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kev, you could revive the old custom of wearing a nightcap but your furry one sounds much nicer.

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You have my sympathy. Though I do envy your feeling of having hair again even if only for a fleeting moment.

In High School my hair was almost down to my waist and my girlfriends loved to braid it. That was 37 years ago. Now my hair is even lower. Most of it went right past my waist and into the shower drain. I told friends that I wasn't going bald, rather my hair was blowing off due to my fast lifestyle. Unfortunately none of them drink heavily enough anymore to believe me