so would you.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I might run into Leto86 or Catlover19...they both live near me
I wouldn't know what they looked like though
I know what you look like from your pictures, but I don't know if I would recognize you in person.
People who have seen my picture usually can point me out because the only picture that I show people are of me and my boyfriend which makes it easier to spot me (because I am always with him). One time I was in Wal Mart and someone was behind me buying a bunch of cat food, cat treats and cat toys and I wondered if it was someone on here.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I would but the only member from my province I would recognize in real life in IloveSiamese.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I would. But we've also had a get-together so I know what they look like! I even invited Jana (katachtig) to one of my concerts and saw here there!

But I always comment to people if they're wearing a cat t-shirt or clothing.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

TCS people or not....
if I see someone in a tee shirt with cat pictures on it or in a store buying kitty things....
I usually say Hello.
They are always glad to talk to some who loves kittys too.
Same here. Many the time I've talked cats with people in the cat food aisle.

There is one member from my area I haven't met personally, but I would probably recognize her because she does commercials for a car dealership.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'd say hi!! Although the only likely person I would run into is Natalie- white cat lover - since she lives in my hometown area
I thought I ran into Kenz one weekend in Shopko here...said "HEy Kenz" & the girl ingnored me. Walked past her & turned around to look at her...glad I didn't stop her as I'm 99% sure that wasn't Kenz!
That's OK, though, if i embarss myself, I just have a great story to tell afterwards!

If I saw anyone, I'd say hi, but I don't know what anyone looks like. I'd be like, "Hi LuckyGirl!" & see what happens!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I thought I ran into Kenz one weekend in Shopko here...said "HEy Kenz" & the girl ingnored me. Walked past her & turned around to look at her...glad I didn't stop her as I'm 99% sure that wasn't Kenz!
That's OK, though, if i embarss myself, I just have a great story to tell afterwards!

If I saw anyone, I'd say hi, but I don't know what anyone looks like. I'd be like, "Hi LuckyGirl!" & see what happens!
I'm 99% sure that wasn't me either!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course!
But if it wasn't a TCS member and someone else that I said hi to, I'd be a little embarrassed.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I was positive that I knew they were from here I would say hi. But only if I was positive. I would be too embarrased if I went up to someone and said "hey aren't you *insert name here* from TCS?" and they just looked at me like

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom

I might if that person was next to me. I doubt if anyone from TCS would ever come where I am though.
You never know! I have lots of family in Iowa!