So Frustating!

kskatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have been trying to find replacement clips (or whatever they are called) for my pet taxi's. I search "pet taxi clips"," pet taxi fasteners", petmate clips", you name it I tried it! I get this list of options and can find those screws (which I hate) but not clips. I did find an image, but when I try to click on "petmate.com"  all i get is that the page is not found and to continue shopping. The one thing I'm shopping for I can't get! I do not understand it, there are tons of carriers that use the clips instead of the screws!

Here is the link for the image, https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...part=mozilla&fr2=rs-bottom&fr=yhs-mozilla-001

It makes me feel stupid, there has to be a way to find these clips, but I can't figure it out and I'm spending hours for nothing! I do mean hours. It has me in tears, does anyone know how the heck to find these?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH BOY do I know how :frusty: frustrating searching on-line for things can be AND SO TIME consuming as well. I wonder if you could just call Petmate directly? OR then I have to wonder IF you will really get to speak to a person OR a computer generated voice. :rolleyes: Believe me, your not stupid, AND I can't find them either but will try a bit harder to look for you. I even looked on Ebay of all places and Amazon. Hard to find, for sure.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kskatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for responding! I swear when I tried the link on my post, the group of images came up, now it's a typed list.

I guess I do need to just call. Maybe, after I have the purchase set up, I'll ask them why they make it so difficult to find these things, yet the screws are everywhere.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll ask them why they make it so difficult to find these things, yet the screws are everywhere.
:think: :idea: HMMMMM - might they have a "screw loose"??? :lol3: :lol2: Having to make things soooooo difficult. ;) Yes - I think a call direct to the manufacturer will get you your much desired clips! I, too, am curious. I have Petmate Pet Taxi's with those clips too! Come to think of it, I am missing a couple off of one of my small dog crates. :slant:

Here is their contact information: http://www.petmate.com/about-petmate/contact-us

Last edited: