So, errrm, I've

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgotten how to post pics!

'10-'11 Show season results or some such thing!

GP, DW Russmania Darya-Y-Noor of Idaman (Brown Patch Tabby and white NFO Spay) : Best Cat in Premiership in CFA ID Asia, 2nd Best in Breed.

GP, DW Masmera D'Arte Berlian of Russmania (Red Aby Neuter) : 3rd Best Cat in CFA ID Asia, 8th Best in Breed.

Granded 5 cats this season and am now taking a 6 month show break due to health concerns (nothing major, don't worry but it needs to be done).

One DM, CH Licca Aithon Caprice of Masmera, DM.

Target for 2011-12, home bred DM for Bulan, and another maybe 4-5 Aby grands and 5 Wegie Grands. Well on the way to that with the Idaman NFO litter all 5 looking good to grand easily as well as Bulan's current crop of 3 and a new litter coming soon!

Good luck to me! LOL!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats and you deserve a little rest. Hope your future show prospects pan out.

I'm not sure now if I'll be getting a new kitten in a few weeks or will have to wait on another litter and get one in August. Thank goodness Jack is still willing to show and he looks good too at 2 1/2 yrs old. Not too many older Oci's in the show circuit since many tend to blend and lose the nice spotting contrast due to ticking.

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a stellar season!
Big congratulations are in order, and the hard work and dedication is commendable. Can't wait to see pictures of the winners

Congrats again, and high hopes for another historic season!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sooooo anyone willing to re-teach me how to post pics? ROFL!