So, cats play football!

mackiemac

Slave in a cat house
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Black cat makes an appearance at MetLife Field on Monday Night Football last week during the Giants-Cowboys game! He is one of a colony of stadium cats who live at MetLife Field, probably taking care of mice and rats, and scoring the occasional feast of stadium snacks... and hopefully, some real food!

No doubt, the poor thing was probably frightened out of his whiskers with all the cheering and hubbub, but he has now become a mascot of sorts for the Dallas Cowboys! This is one black cat who brought some luck to someone... the Cowboys came back to win this game after being down

Hopefully, this frisky feline football player will be found, rescued and adopted into a loving home.

1573486115872.png

1573486473583.png

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha, that was classic!!! Didja see that cat's moves? The NFL should offer him a contract!!! LOL... I love how the crowd got into it instead of whining & complaining, how often does one see a kitty cat on the gridiron during a game? I reckon the Cowboys should name the kitty MVP, he certainly brought bad luck to the Giants, LOL. With all that big money, the cat can buy himself a gold tooth with a star on it, maybe ride around in a brand new CAT-ILLAC, BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Ouch, that one was bad... but the kitty cat is awesome!!! :blackcat2:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little guy looked so scared out on the field - all those people, all that noise. Has anyone heard any updates - has he been found? I'm sure the team would be happy to provide him with food and a bed, and probably a lot of loving, with that many team members.

Margret

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little guy looked so scared out on the field - all those people, all that noise. Has anyone heard any updates - has he been found? I'm sure the team would be happy to provide him with food and a bed, and probably a lot of loving, with that many team members.

Margret
You do realize that's just a scout for the Carolina Panthers........ :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mackiemac

Slave in a cat house
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The search has been on for "Jinx" (don't know what his real name is so I just made that up), but last I heard, he was holding out for whoever would offer him the best contract.

In reality, he is part of a colony of about 30 cats that live at the stadium for pest control. Looks like he wanted a career change.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a basketball fan in every crowd I see.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
So I see he's a basket ball player as well, you got me beat Gibbs!! You have an athletic ball for every sport, I see, I know when I am beat fella, I bow to your prowess!! Just one thing though, Gibbs, what about the "Medicine ball"??? Is there a chance I may win one after all???:lol::think::lol: (believe me, I doubt I will, but its worth a shot)

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My question is: how long does the soccer ball last, about 30 seconds? LOL... :eek2:
Pretty much. Within a minute they no longer hold air. Within 30 minutes they have to be taken away or he'll be eating chunks out of it.
We have not found any toys that he can't ingest pieces of yet. AND, that's one thing we don't want...to take care of a bobcat post surgery for removal of a blockage.
Some toys do stick though. If he doesn't chew them up right away, it seems he never will. Those are his woobies. He's really gentle with those. But, he knows which ones they are. You can't just go out and replace one of those with another one like it. And that's a bit aggravating. :lol: He's had that orange basketball looking thing for three years now...and he plays with it daily.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's interesting, one would think he would have shredded that orange ball within 5 minutes, yet he plays with it gently. Shows he knows his own strength, and he LOVES that toy, so he plays with it gingerly. ;)