snoring cats????

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wayne, no wonder you don't each much! Tic and Tac steal your food! :laughing2 Whew....those are some big 'ol boys! :laughing2

My cats don't snore, but they dream quite a bit and run in their sleep. They're little footsies just a 'goin in action...it's a riot. :LOL:
You wanted pics of kitty bellies?

I call this one "Opie, have you no shame?" :laughing2

This one's of Murphy...he sleeps like an upside down pretzel...or the best imitation of a pretzel...kind of twists his body in a full stretch and goes for that punk rock look mode. OMG! Look at that face! :LOL:

Thanks for posting the pics of the Tic & Tac! I had no idea how remarkably similar they are! They remind me so much of Cash & Cary! Almost identical! :laughing2 Soooo cute! I love their butts too! haha

Hugs,
Cat

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat
I just love that picture of Murphy!! It's amazing how he can sleep all twisted up like that!!!

Snowball doesn't snore, he makes litle clicking noises instead.

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL. My Poppy snores too. It's so cute! And when she purrs, she makes bird sounds. I think they sound like a partridge or a dove, but I'm not sure. It's sort of a 'coo'.

Cute kitty pics everyone! I'll post some later. I promise!

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Dani snores someties, it is the cutest thing!!!!

The little lady is a snorer!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

G

ghostuser

Oh my love the photos! And love that facial expression!

Meme

gizmoe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi,

I'm new here. I don't know if you would call what my Barbi does snoreing but whenever she breathes it is really loud, sometimes in the middle of the night she will curl up by my head and actually wake me up with just her breathing. She is about 10 months old.

Melinda

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sugarly has snored since she was a baby. It is almost like a little snoring weeze. It is too cute!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks you guys...yeah, that's just a couple of the silly positions those two get in! haha!
Looking forward to seeing some more of everyone else's beautiful babies

Hugs,
Catarina