Adult Cat
Purraise
awww sneakers i hope you are ok hugs and love from me and boots

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So?? No babies from anyone yet??

Edit: Oops just saw Boots is now a mummy! How's Sneakers?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep... Sneakers had her babies! Read all about them in the "those of us who are waiting" thread.

boots

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
godiva i knew our cats would be close as when i saw pics of sneakers tummy it was same as boots how are ur lil angels doing boots is sooo tired she wont leave them ive had 2 move her food 2 her shes so over protective i feel so bad just wish there was something i could have done 4 still born but i was told it went before birth still hurts there like my grandchildren

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid there might be a couple losses in my litter, too... a couple of them look a lot younger than the others.

Hang in there... just focus your energy on the remaining kittens. How many were there in all?

boots

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
6 in all 5 alive 1 poor stillborn weirdthing was it was biggest in litter rest are all same size there already fighting over nipples lol hows sneakers is she coping ok?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sneakers seems to be taking it all in fairly well... except that she doesn't lick the kittens very often. Does anyone know of anything I can do besides cleaning them myself? Can I put some butter on the kittens to stimulate momma to lick them?