Status
Not open for further replies.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Ohhh S+H brought shrimp sammies too!
Those sound so good, I will have to stay extra long today to play wiff you guys and havs sum lunch then go back and make sures that Tomnus and him daddy are doing good!

Kitters
*sneaks up beside kitters and head butts her side* hey there beautiful.

Daddy and I are home now, the weather man said that we're supposed to get an ice storm followed by a brief snow storm so Daddy decided to come home early before the storm. I am really starting to hate winter...it ruins all my fun. I didn't want to come home so I hid under one of the beds today but daddy found me, but I think he wore himself out chasing me around the bedroom.

He is doing worse today but that might be because he hasn't taken any meds yet, he was driving and didn't want to get sleepy. He says it feels like he was hit by a semi and his head is still pinned under one of the tires. I am going to be keeping him warm and laying down so you can come over when ever you want Kitters.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Daddy does the same thing to me, its so much fun. I've been gaining a little weight lately so he started calling me "jumbo jet" but I think he's kidding. Its really cold her today, daddy said it was 3 degree's out when he went shopping this morning. I'm a little worried about him because he hasn't been sleeping well the last couple of nights and now he's sick. Kitters can you come over and help me take care of him?
we can come, too. we are good male nurses!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all your help you three, daddy is still feeling bad but today was the last day he had to recover. He has class tomorrow and then work tomorrow night, though if he doesn't feel better by tomorrow night I won't let him go to work. He's not really sure how class is going to work tomorrow morning but he can't miss it.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks for all your help you three, daddy is still feeling bad but today was the last day he had to recover. He has class tomorrow and then work tomorrow night, though if he doesn't feel better by tomorrow night I won't let him go to work. He's not really sure how class is going to work tomorrow morning but he can't miss it.
Well I hopes that he atleast takes it easy, goes to class, just gets through it and den, if hims can't make it, call in to work, and rest more!
Momma knows what it's like. Her boss goes on vacation for 3 months evfurry year and it's juss momma and if he don't go in, no one's there! So, lass year, daddy gotten real sick wiff bronchitis and fluid in his lungs and momma had to close shop to take him to medi center cuz him started coughing real back an his finner nails turned blue... Momma called her boss and said she was leaving. Boss understood so it was ok, then momma got sick too and still had to go in, but her said he juss tooked it easy, didn't really do much but small things, and kept lysol and hand sanitizer next to her all day so her didn't give it to no one else too! Her got better enough in a couple days to work harder again. Though it took lots out a her, her said that like week later her tried to put air in the tire on the car and her didn't have nuff energy to push da stupid thing on the tire, darn near letted all the air out of the tire, her gave up and went home and tried couple days later!
So, affer all my rambling, keep your daddy to doing juss what he HAS to do and lets hims body heal!

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Oh, we luv you this much!
Awe!!! Shennendoah and Humble you guys are da bestestest bruvvers of all!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Well I hopes that he atleast takes it easy, goes to class, just gets through it and den, if hims can't make it, call in to work, and rest more!
Momma knows what it's like. Her boss goes on vacation for 3 months evfurry year and it's juss momma and if he don't go in, no one's there! So, lass year, daddy gotten real sick wiff bronchitis and fluid in his lungs and momma had to close shop to take him to medi center cuz him started coughing real back an his finner nails turned blue... Momma called her boss and said she was leaving. Boss understood so it was ok, then momma got sick too and still had to go in, but her said he juss tooked it easy, didn't really do much but small things, and kept lysol and hand sanitizer next to her all day so her didn't give it to no one else too! Her got better enough in a couple days to work harder again. Though it took lots out a her, her said that like week later her tried to put air in the tire on the car and her didn't have nuff energy to push da stupid thing on the tire, darn near letted all the air out of the tire, her gave up and went home and tried couple days later!
So, affer all my rambling, keep your daddy to doing juss what he HAS to do and lets hims body heal!
Thanks Kitters,

Daddy was bad and stayed out an extra 3 hours this morning in the cold. He said he ran into one of his friends and they talked outside. He's now burning up and his hands are frozen. I forced him into bed and I'm now going to lay on him to keep him warm and in bed for the rest of the day, I'm not letting hims go to work today.

Anyone that wants to come over and make sure he stays in bed can, I will have hot mouse tail tea for anyone who comes.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on my way Tomnus!!! Momma is going to the Y to do some workout class affer work and daddy stayed up all night so him is sleeping now, so I don't got nuffin to do, so helping you with your papa will work for me! Sides, I like hot mousey tail tea!

Kitters

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm on my way Tomnus!!! Momma is going to the Y to do some workout class affer work and daddy stayed up all night so him is sleeping now, so I don't got nuffin to do, so helping you with your papa will work for me! Sides, I like hot mousey tail tea!

Kitters
I'm here too. Kitters, what is up with our Meowmys? She's gonna stay late at her work to work out too! She better get home an feed me is what I say!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah mommas gonna be late 4 days in a row! Something bout step rowbixs and zooomba! Wierd stuffs. But her looks happy when her gets home so I guess it's ok. Daddy gotted up dough and was loving me so, I guess I can be ok wiff dat. Dough dismornin I heard momma and daddy sayin dat affer mommas class hers post to come pick daddy up and they go pay a bill and den eats dinner. I don't know if I approve of daddy leaving the house too much. He needs to stay here wiff me!

I'll buy us all a round of mousey sausage pizza and a big pitcher of catnip cocktails for all who'd like to join me!

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will there be extra cheese on that pizza, Kitters? Then watch out for Mika and Chip!

Been a wet and dreary day here. Where's the sunny booth...

"Bijou? Are you here, my sweet?"

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's always extra cheese!
It's cold and little snowy here tonight. I so glad they got the fireplace here. I'm gonna curl up and take a nice little nap in front of it.

Kitters

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*sneaks up next to kitters and curls up next to her*

Hey fur friends,

Daddys doing 90% better with his cold so I want thank S&H and Kitters for all your help. Its really cold here today and daddy has to go shopping after class today so I'm going to be alone for a little extra time today, so I think the best place to stay is right here by the fire and my fine friend Kitters.

*puts his head on Kitters and starts to purr as he drifts off to sleep*

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*wakes up and streaches* mmm you make a good pillow Kitters, almost as good as daddy. He's a little fluffier than you are though, the only problem is he tends to roll over in his sleep...I tell you what you will be very awake when a 350+ pound man rolls over on top of you. At least I don't have to worry about my legs getting squished with you. Actually I wouldn't mind waking up with you on top of me
...just kidding
. Anyway now that we took our cat nap how about we get a bit to eat?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

*wakes up and streaches* mmm you make a good pillow Kitters, almost as good as daddy. He's a little fluffier than you are though, the only problem is he tends to roll over in his sleep...I tell you what you will be very awake when a 350+ pound man rolls over on top of you. At least I don't have to worry about my legs getting squished with you. Actually I wouldn't mind waking up with you on top of me
...just kidding
. Anyway now that we took our cat nap how about we get a bit to eat?
I sleeps ON my daddy, den he can roll on me. Hims little dough! Well, bigger den me, but littler than mommy! Momma says her's trying not be a "fat chick" no more. I likes her juss the way her is, but he likes her classes at the Y, so I lets her go. I is hunngry! Let's have some mousey stew with cheesy buiscuts! It's cold here today, leest it's not snowing right now!

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

We luv you all. You a blessin from God, meowmy sez! Her rite!
Yurr momma's always rite!
You wanna join us for stew bruvvers? It's yummy! :yummyL

Kitters

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well here we are, doogie please bring a large order of mousie tails with cheese dip and some catnip cocoa for three while we wait for our sweeties to join us. We is so excited we probably wont sleep tonight and will have to keep meomwy awake to keep us company
. Anyone want to help us guess what the big surprise is? We hope its not another CAT!!
we dont need any more cats around here! We want it to be something esle! On second thought make that a double catnip cooler, I need somthing for my nerves
, I am starting to feel FIERCE
Hey girls, who wants to be "it" for "bite YOUR tail" ?
, rawr fierce jasper

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Well here we are, doogie please bring a large order of mousie tails with cheese dip and some catnip cocoa for three while we wait for our sweeties to join us. We is so excited we probably wont sleep tonight and will have to keep meomwy awake to keep us company
. Anyone want to help us guess what the big surprise is? We hope its not another CAT!!
we dont need any more cats around here! We want it to be something esle! On second thought make that a double catnip cooler, I need somthing for my nerves
, I am starting to feel FIERCE
Hey girls, who wants to be "it" for "bite YOUR tail" ?
, rawr fierce jasper
Ooh, Jasper - a big surprise?? I wonder what it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.