Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yoohoo! Bijou!
Hello, kitty friends! How is everyone today? We got some snow last night - brrrrrr! I'm sure glad meowmy gets those power surges to keep me warm. Trouble with that is she tosses all the blankets off both of us when the surge starts.

Ooooooh Bella - you look marvelous today - well, you look marvelous every day. Is that Chip over there? Hey Chip - Mika's on her way over.

Mika's meowmy is getting her own apartment and Mika's going to move away with her. My meowmy is sad already and so am I. Meowmy says she's going to miss little Mika-puss and I won't have anyone to snuggle up with for my afternoon naps.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe your Meowmy could get another kitty for you to cuddle with at home.

Oh Bijou? Don't let that fuzzy belly fool you. It's part of her Venus Flytrap act!

I only do it with you, brat.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Is that Chip over there? Hey Chip - Mika's on her way over.

Mika's meowmy is getting her own apartment and Mika's going to move away with her. My meowmy is sad already and so am I. Meowmy says she's going to miss little Mika-puss and I won't have anyone to snuggle up with for my afternoon naps.
ma belle! will your meowmy join TCS so we can continue to see each other? ~ Chip

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I missededed you too Tomnus! You are my buddy and I loves playing wiff ya. I likes to chew on cardboard boxes, and likes to sleeps in them too! Daddy says it's ok if I shredds the boxes cuz I not shreddin the furniture and stuffs!
I'm a good girl.

Let's play in the play room and then before your daddy gets home we can have sum dinner. The cafe has really nice mousey tail stew and hot cocos!
I thinks you'll like it!

Chase me! Then lets play on the cat tree!
Sorry that it took me so long to come chase you, daddy and I have been busy. They tried to give daddy a promotional today but he had to turn it down because it would have been more time and they already over work him. I'm really sad because now that training is over he has to work until Midnight for the rest of the week and won't get home until about 12:15-12:30 depending on when he can get off of the phones...that means i have to stay up an exta 2 hours waiting to make sure he gets home safe.

He told me about someone who yelled at him today over the phone and I wanted to claw there eyes out but I don't have claws...so I guess that wouldn't work. I just sat on his chest and purred to calm him down and then I licked his chin a little.

Oh if any of you read his post yesterday, I'm feeling much better and haven't thrown up since yesterday.

:chases: Here I come kitters, lets play tag.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

ma belle! will your meowmy join TCS so we can continue to see each other? ~ Chip
Probably not Chip, but I'll be visiting Nanny lots because I like going in the car with meowmy and Nanny and they take me lots of places. Meowmy often takes me with her in her car. I'll still be able to hang out with Bijou, Nanny and Opa so Bijou and I'll still visit everyone here and especially you, mon homme!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Sorry that it took me so long to come chase you, daddy and I have been busy. They tried to give daddy a promotional today but he had to turn it down because it would have been more time and they already over work him. I'm really sad because now that training is over he has to work until Midnight for the rest of the week and won't get home until about 12:15-12:30 depending on when he can get off of the phones...that means i have to stay up an exta 2 hours waiting to make sure he gets home safe.

He told me about someone who yelled at him today over the phone and I wanted to claw there eyes out but I don't have claws...so I guess that wouldn't work. I just sat on his chest and purred to calm him down and then I licked his chin a little.

Oh if any of you read his post yesterday, I'm feeling much better and haven't thrown up since yesterday.

:chases: Here I come kitters, lets play tag.
I glad you feelin better Tomnus... We'll play tag easy today so I don't upset your tummy! And do you want some dinner too?

Mika, I's gonna miss you! But I glad you will be able to come and visit us here at the cafe and hang out wiff your burvver and stuff!

Want some cheesey pizza wif me and Tomnus for lunch today?

Kitters

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I glad you feelin better Tomnus... We'll play tag easy today so I don't upset your tummy! And do you want some dinner too?

Mika, I's gonna miss you! But I glad you will be able to come and visit us here at the cafe and hang out wiff your burvver and stuff!

Want some cheesey pizza wif me and Tomnus for lunch today?

Kitters
Oooooh Kitters, I would love some cheesy pizza if you and Thomas don't mind sharing. Thank you so much.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't mind sharing, but we better get 2 cheezy pizza's because daddy forgot to feed me this morning so I'm starving. And don't worry its on me, I found daddy's credit card today so I can pay.

Hey dougy can I please have a mouse tail shake also?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we haven't been roun much caws meowmy not online a lot

hoo wants to meet us at the cafe satfurrday to plaY?
WE WILL cuz we are bak!! We will be happy to play wif our good friends here
and we wanna treet efurryone to some cheesey dip and mousy tails, luv jasper, tia, kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meowmy Lindaand snow snow, I wood love to play with someone

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

WE WILL cuz we are bak!! We will be happy to play wif our good friends here
and we wanna treet efurryone to some cheesey dip and mousy tails, luv jasper, tia, kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meowmy Lindaand snow snow, I wood love to play with someone
helo my luv
i got heer as soon as i cud! Snow - my meowmy wants to no win we get to see
of you? ~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here I am Cable my darling, doogie please bring some hot cocoa and cheesydip with mousytails while I am waiting for my precious Cable, and I must say you are looking good doogie, here is a milkbone for you
, luv jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here I am Ari, would you please make us a milkshake, we can share one and cuddle, I have missed you so much, I cant wait to whisper in your ear .....hee hee
, kiss kiss to you too meowmy linda

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi efurryone, this is snow snow, the covergirl cat......would someone like to be my friend here? Meowmy sez I am old enough to have a boyfriend cat now, and this will be my first Christmas and Thanksgiving with meowmy and daddy. They is putting stuff out they calls "decorations" and I want to help them but they won't let me
. Meowmy sez biting and running off with stuff isnt helpful but I think I am being a good girl by trying to be useful...
. Anyway would any kitty like to come and sit with me? I am lonely, cuz jasper and tia are busy, hope someone wants to, luv snow snow

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

helo my luv
i got heer as soon as i cud! Snow - my meowmy wants to no win we get to see
of you? ~ Cable
Deer Cable, meomwy is a dummy and cant remember how to post pictures anymore, she sez she forgot how
! But she sez if someone will tell her how to do it again she will post some of me and some of jasper and tia too ok? We arent the most cooperative when meomwy tried to take our pictures but she sez some of them arent too bad, so you will see us soon hopefully, luv snow snow

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Hi efurryone, this is snow snow, the covergirl cat......would someone like to be my friend here? Meowmy sez I am old enough to have a boyfriend cat now, and this will be my first Christmas and Thanksgiving with meowmy and daddy. They is putting stuff out they calls "decorations" and I want to help them but they won't let me
. Meowmy sez biting and running off with stuff isnt helpful but I think I am being a good girl by trying to be useful...
. Anyway would any kitty like to come and sit with me? I am lonely, cuz jasper and tia are busy, hope someone wants to, luv snow snow
hi Snow - i'll let meowmy tell me what to say... she says after joining/logging in to photobucket, your meowmy should upload her pix. then if she needs to, she can resize them. after resizing, click on the tag under the pic that starts w/[/size][/font][font=Trebuchet MS][size=3] & paste the code into the post. if she'll preview her post, she'll be able to see the pic.
here's an example [w/an added space so code shows & not a pic!][IMG ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/laureen227/pixelscreenshot.jpg
& here's the pic the above code points to [aren't i lovely?]

HTH! ~ Pixel

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TIA!!!!

Dougie, the extra large chocolate milkshake, 2 bendy straws, lots of whipped cream and mousie tails with dip for me and my TIA!!

I've been a bad boy and won't leave Meowmy's new wreath alone. Did you see my pic in fur pictures? Actually there is another couple of threads with me and Topaz. In one we are fighting over a chair.

So nice to see Tia and Jasper again! Tia, he has been such a brat and missed you a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.