Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone!! Meowmy has not had her computer on for a loooong time! I am sooo happy to see you all! How are all my friends in the hurricane zone? Meowmy and I were sending vibes to you all.
Doogie, I would like some catmint tea by the window please.

Love,
Danny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Danny! You are going to have to learn to turn that computer on by yourself.

I had some great birdwatching outside my own windows this morning. Then I watched a guy do some yard work.

And Topaz tried to bite my butt last night!

It was a play bite.

And then you left a turd outside the litterbox?

How do you know it was me?

It couldn't have been meowmy...

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi, Danny! You are going to have to learn to turn that computer on by yourself.

I had some great birdwatching outside my own windows this morning. Then I watched a guy do some yard work.

And Topaz tried to bite my butt last night!

It was a play bite.

And then you left a turd outside the litterbox?

How do you know it was me?

It couldn't have been meowmy...
Ari - that wasn't a turd - it was a willnot.

Hello Beautiful - want to share a cuddle and a catnip tea?

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all y'all -- it's me Little Guy! We've been having nice cool weather here and all us in Katie's been having fun. Zazie loves to play tag and gets all the rest of us to play with her! We run all bout the partment an jump from one couch to the other. It's a lot of fun!

Me an Zazie gonna go in the play room and climb the curtains after we has some mousie tails in cheese sauce. Graycie and Go Go gonna watch the birds from the winnows and has catnip tea. They's ladies.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We's been havin cool weatherrr too. I dont know if I like it
Not cold enuff fer the firreplace or the heaterrr, but not werrrrm enuff to bathe my furrrr in!

Meowmy says it cant make up its mind. She neverrrr knows what to wear.

She should just dress like me - its easierrrr that way

Those humans have to be all complicated.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow,is hot here, meowmy still swimmin evefurry day!

happy saturday to all our frens! wat y'all doin? we helpin meowmy cleen hows! we sit on the clean laundree and give it a feline scent

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*comes in dragging his litter box behind him*

Hello Friends,

Daddy hasn't cleaned my box in about three days so I am going to leave it here so I don't have to smell it anymore and I am going to start going under the bed, then maybe he will learn to clean my box on a more regular basis.

Daddy and I are getting excited about the Packer game tonight. I can't really follow whats going on but I will usually cuddle with daddy and watch at least the first quarter with him, as long as he doesn't yell to much, that scares me. He has been sitting in front of the computer most of the day trying to do a math assignment he put off for over a week and is due tomorrow. I have been trying to leave him alone so he can get it done but I have to check to make sure he is doing it every so often. A few times I have caught him watching the Bears game and wondered why, he doesn't even like the bears.

Everything around here has been good. Daddy got more hours at work so he will be gone more and I kind of like having the place to my self. That means I can have more time to catch up on my beauty rest. It has been getting cold here at night so I cuddle up to daddy when we sleep so I have my time with him then and thats pretty much all I need.

Kitters want to come have a cat nap with me in the sun room?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

Hello Everyone!! Meowmy has not had her computer on for a loooong time! I am sooo happy to see you all! How are all my friends in the hurricane zone? Meowmy and I were sending vibes to you all.
Doogie, I would like some catmint tea by the window please.

Love,
Danny
DANNY! DANNY!
Our gud fren! We have misted you!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peeee Yoooo, Tomnus!!!!
I wish you left that litterbox at home. Dougie and the other doggies do just about everything except scoop litter.

Maybe you should have left that box by your daddy's computer. Or the TV.

And I thought Topaz left some real stinkers...

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah we keep it in the bedroom most of the time and it doesn't phase him. He will sometimes wake up if I take a poop while he is sleeping but thats about it. And sorry about the smell I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

When I firrrst read this I thought it said Cat Nip... I was all ready to chase my tail!

But I'm liking the idea of this cat NAP.
That suits me just fine, especially in a nice warrrm sunny room!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomnus im glad you postid about yur literbox... cuz meowmy REALLY needid to kleen ars & now thayr KLEEN! ~ Cable

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Mitzi you looks so cutes in your hats! Momma put a witch hat on me once.... and ONLY once!!! I'm too sweet to be a witch!

Kitters
Aww, yous rite. You're too sweety to be a witch, but you could be a witch's kitty cat, and sit on the end of her broom, and get free rides without having to moove a mussel!

My Meowmy gots a bad cold today. She didn't go to collige becuz she felt ill.
She not too bad now, I helped her get betta tho cuz she spent all mornin stroking ma soft furrrr!

Mitzi xoxoxoxoxox

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stroking a kitty is one of the medicines that help cure colds.
My meowmy is a big believer in that cure.

Bijou? Want to play with me and green mouse? I like to throw it about. It ended up on the computer desk this morning.
Then we can enjoy the breeze as we sit in the porch swing.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

*comes in dragging his litter box behind him*

Hello Friends,

Daddy hasn't cleaned my box in about three days so I am going to leave it here so I don't have to smell it anymore and I am going to start going under the bed, then maybe he will learn to clean my box on a more regular basis.

Daddy and I are getting excited about the Packer game tonight. I can't really follow whats going on but I will usually cuddle with daddy and watch at least the first quarter with him, as long as he doesn't yell to much, that scares me. He has been sitting in front of the computer most of the day trying to do a math assignment he put off for over a week and is due tomorrow. I have been trying to leave him alone so he can get it done but I have to check to make sure he is doing it every so often. A few times I have caught him watching the Bears game and wondered why, he doesn't even like the bears.

Everything around here has been good. Daddy got more hours at work so he will be gone more and I kind of like having the place to my self. That means I can have more time to catch up on my beauty rest. It has been getting cold here at night so I cuddle up to daddy when we sleep so I have my time with him then and thats pretty much all I need.

I'd love to Tomnus! After our nap do you wanna play on the cat wheel in the corner? It looks like lots of fun!

Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Aww, yous rite. You're too sweety to be a witch, but you could be a witch's kitty cat, and sit on the end of her broom, and get free rides without having to moove a mussel!

My Meowmy gots a bad cold today. She didn't go to collige becuz she felt ill.
She not too bad now, I helped her get betta tho cuz she spent all mornin stroking ma soft furrrr!

Mitzi xoxoxoxoxox
That sounds fun! I bets I would like that. Daddy makes me fly round the house sumtimes.. I always come back for more!
I bet you is a good nurse for your momma! Momma's need us sumtimes like that! We call you nurse mitzi now!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*lays next to kitters in the sun* Morning pretty girl.

Morning everyone. Daddy was gone most of the day yesterday and I knew that was going to happen I just didn't realize that I would miss him as much as I did. He came home and I was waiting for him by the door and then when he turned the lights back on I made sure that he knew I missed him. I didn't let him get much out of my sight for the rest of the night, being that I never know when he is going to leave and he never says goodbye to me. I was also sure to sleep with him last night and though I got kicked a few times I was still very happy to be there, now if I can just train him to look before rolling over. Anyway its time for a cat nap after a somewhat stressful day yesterday.

*Leans against kitters and falls asleep*

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Stroking a kitty is one of the medicines that help cure colds.
My meowmy is a big believer in that cure.

Bijou? Want to play with me and green mouse? I like to throw it about. It ended up on the computer desk this morning.
Then we can enjoy the breeze as we sit in the porch swing.
Good morning all you wonderful kitty friends. I feel so great today with all the nice weather we've been having that I'd like to treat everyone to a catnip milkshake - provided Ari isn't doing the shaking.

Is that my blue eyed beauty over there with a green mouse? Must get right over there and play with that lovely girl.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

We call you nurse mitzi now!
Okay!

Anybody's Meowmys or Purrpas not feeling to gud? Nurse Mitzi will make it betta!

Or my too assosiatts Dr. Oscar and Dr. Archie!

Nurse Mitzi oxoxoxoxo

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry Bijou. Dougie is doing the milkshake making today.
I'm more interested in watching the birds.

Good day, Bijou!
Meowmy put a harness on me yesterday!
Said I may need it someday and she wanted to make sure that size would fit. Luckily she took it off before bedtime.

Yeah, meowmy also put in on me. It took me a bit to get used to it. I tried to roll over and rub it off but she had it on good.

Hey, Mitzi! Tell your meowmy it's "I can haz cheezburger" not "I iz cheezburger:'

Status
Not open for further replies.