Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

COOL, can u play now? We wuz not online much this weekend. Is it cold dere? It was RANEE fryday but sunny ovfurr the weekend
yeah i canplay now! I've been resting lots cuz momma and daddy are boff sick now and they sleeped almost all day yesserday so I got lots of energy to spare!!

Let's play chase, then we can climb the trees and curtains in the play room. That sounds like fun!

Dougie, can you send some chicken soup home for momma and daddy? And lots of tea! Thanks!

Kitters! Oh... momma's at work though, so her'll have to get her's there, the owner lady still on vacation so momma still haffa work even sick!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mika asked if we could go to the cafe and have some of those delicious cheese straws H&S - thanks so much - you guys are so generous.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had an earthquake here last night.

I got very scared and hid under Mummy's bed

Earthquakes are very scary! We have never had one here before!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

actually, i'd really like it if Miss Mika would please sit with me...
` Chip
Oooooh, yes please. No offense Kitters, but I'd love to sit with Chip. :love:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't mind at all Mika! If I had a boyfriend I would sit with him too!
But I'm an independant lady and love my extra attention from daddy when I need cuddles!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I don't mind at all Mika! If I had a boyfriend I would sit with him too!
But I'm an independant lady and love my extra attention from daddy when I need cuddles!
Kitters, I just can't understand why no handsome young fella hasn't nabbed you yet. You are one beautiful kitty with your beautiful grey fur and those luscious green eyes.

Whoa! It's OK Topaz, don't get upset. You know I just love your blue eyes and your erotic, er, I mean exotic markings.
Just letting Miss Kitters know she's a lovely lass.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Kitters, I just can't understand why no handsome young fella hasn't nabbed you yet. You are one beautiful kitty with your beautiful grey fur and those luscious green eyes.

Whoa! It's OK Topaz, don't get upset. You know I just love your blue eyes and your erotic, er, I mean exotic markings.
Just letting Miss Kitters know she's a lovely lass.
Thanks Bijou!
You are such a nice kitty. You are like a bruffer to me like S+H too! I likes having bruffers like you guys! Topaz, Bijou dinn't mean nuffin by it, we all know he loves you soo much!!
It's kinda mushy!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

S&H, how is meowmy Bobby today?
Yes, we're worried about Meowmy Bobbie also. Chef Emeril is going to make some special broth for her and have one of the terriers run it over. Has she seen a doctor?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we feelin sick..we mean , meowmy is. She feels like frowin up.
Poor momma Bobbie!!!
I'll give you head butts to makes you feel better. Momma and Daddy are starting to feel better too, prolly cuz of me you know! I bet's your momma getting that fluey thing that been going round too! Momma and Daddy didn't have that part but hearded it was going. Says it only lass'ts a day or two though, so tell momma bobbie to hang in there!

Originally Posted by katachtig

Yes, we're worried about Meowmy Bobbie also. Chef Emeril is going to make some special broth for her and have one of the terriers run it over. Has she seen a doctor?
Maybe send her sum crackers too. Does make the tummy feel better i finks! (momma said sumfin bout that!)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

We had an earthquake here last night.

I got very scared and hid under Mummy's bed

Earthquakes are very scary! We have never had one here before!
woW! We have earthquakes sometimes, but not a strong one since I came to meowmy.

Hello, kitties.Meowmy has been having internet problems and grandmeowmy has had appts. And now she has to have surgery and may not get to come home for a long time.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

woW! We have earthquakes sometimes, but not a strong one since I came to meowmy.

Hello, kitties.Meowmy has been having internet problems and grandmeowmy has had appts. And now she has to have surgery and may not get to come home for a long time.
Oh Meowmy Jan, we're very sorry to hear about Grandmeowmy and surgery and bad stuff. We sending lots of healing purrs to you guys.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

S&H, how is meowmy Bobby today?
her okay. her herd bout ben bean better! We slept wif her las nite an kept her warm an snug.

her had to go to the toof man yesfurrday an get a cavuhtee filt. Her swallowed some nova cane and gotted sick.

now her better.

Status
Not open for further replies.