Smokey Bear and Daisy Update!

nullentropy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Some of you know that I adopted my first kittens a few months ago, and have been going through a lot with them. Well, I just wanted to give a story time update! Their poops are back to 100% normal, and they're on a diet of canned Wellness Turkey, and Nature's Variety LID (Turkey flavor) dry. They're doing really well, and don't have any more accidents outside the box! I'm down to 3 boxes, all in the closet and they use them without any problems. No more litter boxes all over the house!!!

Smokey bear:

Smokey Bear is much more of a Momma's Boy. He loves cuddling with me, and he is SUPER vocal (it drives me nuts!) He's also a big climber. He always gets onto the counter, and the table. If you don't want him to get into something, don't leave it out!

Daisy:

Daisy is a definite Daddy's Girl. She's more independent than Smokey, but definitely loves a good cuddle She doesn't quite get into things as much, but I'm sure she will in good time. She's not quite as vocal as Smokey, but when she wants something, she lets you know.

These guys are best friends. They play together, cuddle together, everything. If one is in the bedroom without the other, they'll meow for eachother. It's the most adorable thing ever. The first picture is the day I brought them home, and the second is a more recent photo. Love these guys!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
AAwwww.. how gorgeous are they

So glad things have sorted themselves out.