Slobbering Calico

jimisbell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat drools continually while I am petting or grooming her and doesnt like my wiping her chin and of course shakes her head and spreads the drool EVERYWHERE. Is there a solution? She is about 3 years old and a longhair so is always grooming her hair to pull out the excess. This causes hairballs so I need to use a brush on her frequently (she loves it) to reduce the hairballs but I hate being slobbered on (I dont love it).

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a little butterball that drools when she gets a lot of attention. It's not extreme to the point yours is but she does start leaking when sitting on my lap and getting petted. A bigger problem is when she gets to much into it and starts kneading aggressively, then we need to take a break. But she also snores pretty good so I have no idea if the two things are related. She likes being in the top "dish" of the cat tree and I know where she is because I will hear her squeaky snore when she is happily napping.

Ravensong

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My tortie drools a LOT when she is happy and getting a lot of attention. Messy, but I know she's happy and that makes ME happy.