Sleepy catšŸˆ

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, I know exactly what you mean!
I suppose that you have discovered that Bengals never go around things..they either go over or through if anything is in their way, too bad, its going to go flying....lol, Their claws are twice the size of a normal cats and hurt like hell, and a pair of ear plugs are a necessity.
And they play rough..you wonder how they don't hurt themselves but they just keep going.
They will learn to open any cupboard and door and flush toilets at 2.00 am in the morning.
You have some fun times ahead..lol
Good luck :D

Katie656

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are absolute nightmares already, but thatā€™s what I love about them, I never know what Iā€™m going to find them doing next, lol. Mika LOVES watching the toilet flush, and I have experienced his claws a few times when he has got a bit overexcited. Enya is more gentle, so far. Boy when they play fight though! I want to separate them because it looks so rough, but theyā€™re loving it!

I will be sure to search you if I need any advice or reassurance, if you donā€™t mind if course, you seem to have plenty of experience with this breed. Iā€™m looking forward to learning everything about them.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are pure fun once you get to know them..I always have said a lot you know about cats you throw away when you have Bengals.
When they get older and mature a bit (about 4-5 years) they become real personality's and a joy to have but they are always a kitten in play..doesn't matter how old they are. Every day is different with them and never run out of surprises for you, good or bad...lol
They are a ride in the fast lane and I love the breed to death.
You will run into some issues with the male trying to be dominate and be top of the pecking order in the household at some time but if dealt with properly will never be an issue again.
Be here if ever you need help or advice..they need a firm hand sometimes.

Last edited:

Katie656

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. We did a lot of research before hand and know bengals can be a handful, I hope we can handle them! So far they have been full on, as we expected, but nothing that we canā€™t cope with. Weā€™ve got two daughters so hopefully we have lots of experience of dealing with big personalities.

It great to know that there is someone to ask if we do run into issues, which Iā€™m sure we will at some point. We are willing to put in all the work necessary.