Six new kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

morganalefae

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm wondering if she is meowing because she is not happy where her nest is? Perhaps she would feel that her kittens are safer in a more private place such as a closet with the door opened just enough for mom to enter and exit. Where is her nest located in your home?
I doubt it lol. I think she wants them in our bed as she keeps trying to bring them up on it every chance she gets. she has a box (plastic with tiny holes popped into the sides) that way it's easy to move the kittens if need be tried placing the box every place safe but no she still wants them in our bed and the only time she seems good is when I move the husbands pillows off his side of the bed and put the box there is she good lol.

also I noticed last night my little lilac boy started opening his eyes and they are almost fully open which is suprising in seeing how we left for about 3-4 hrs and came back to find him like that lol.

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I grieve with thee...

Take comfort in the fact that Fae was well loved and cared for during her brief time on the earth. I know it hurts, it always does when we lose a loved one, human or mammal, and we can take satisfaction in knowing that she will hurt no more. She has crossed the Bridge, and she has her health, her joy and her peace about her.

This was most certainly not your fault. Fact is, you deserve much love and credit for the wonderful job you did with her. But there is still the matter of the other precious angels that you have been entrusted with. To gice them the full love, care and support that you gave sweet little Fae is the best way that you can honor her memory (in my opinion).

Rest in sweet heavenly peace, little jewel. Fae eternal.