Site running extremely slow

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No idea if this will even post

its taking ages to load anything - literally just on this site, other websites are running at a normal speed

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not having this issue, try rebooting your device and unplugging your modem for about 30 seconds then plugging it back in, do the same for any routers or hubs.

If that doesn't work try clearing your browsers cache

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Not just the device but the modem and routers too. There is ram inside them that needs to be cleared sometimes

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You could set up an Excel file with one column for the website name, a second column for your login, and the third column is your password. After a while and it gets larger, you can sort it alphabetically on any of the three fields/columns.
I can't live without mine. I have a separate password to open the Excel file and that's saved somewhere secret :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You could set up an Excel file with one column for the website name, a second column for your login, and the third column is your password. After a while and it gets larger, you can sort it alphabetically on any of the three fields. I can't live without mine. I have a separate password to open the Excel file and that's saved somewhere secret :)
tbh if i did that i would not remember that password either cause i'm literally stupid