Sigh. Weird things going on with cats: connected?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glittercat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hope it's not ringworm, but that they are able to figure out what's causing the itching. :crossfingers:
I have to say that I thought ringworm was really contagious but all in all Dari's patchy fur has been just over a month now and the others show no signs of anything... And Anubis' acne thing precedes Dari by at least 6-8 weeks.

My own fault, I left it a couple of weeks to start seeing the vet because I genuinely thought they'd been squabbling and they'd just pulled some fur out from her neck etc. These guys really don't 'fight' - and I know what a proper nasty fight looks like - but they do chase and squabble and do bunny kick etc.

Ah well, we'll see what we see.

I think Dari really not happy with cone or being left at the vet for an hour or so; she has spent virtually the entire day on my lap or tight against me and that's really not normal for her. She comes up on my lap every now and then to sleep for a few minutes but even now she is wedged into my side with her front paws wrapped around my wrist (just come to bed after several Supernatural episodes lol).

Thanks you guys, your support and ideas mean a huge amount when most people are going 'it's just a cat...'

xx