Sick kitty - potentially Cancer.. I need advice!

kittenmittens84

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have determined she has dry ocular FIP. I am taking her in to the vet tomorrow to receive fluids while I wait for her treatment supply to come in. Please keep my girl in your prayers ❤
I have set up a go fund me page on her behalf and any penny or share means the world to me.

Help Mooshy fight for her life, organized by Lily A
I’m so sorry, it’s a really crappy disease. Hopefully she will perk up a little bit from the fluids in the meantime, that always seems to make them feel better. Good luck!! Keep us updated!

tnl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thecatlovee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have ordered a week of the FIP treatments for her, she has received a second shot so far. I have seen great improvement surprisingly since, she’s become a little more active and eating more. She also received fluids yesterday.

Im really hoping it’s not FIP... but she’sbeen going to the vet everyday. The vet is helping me with her injections and teaching me. They will perform a URI test on her also. We’re still waiting for her protein analysis results to come back also to give us more of an idea about her high protein levels.

I’m really worried about the convenia shot after reading the article. It could be a result of her symptoms also.

My main concern is her eyes right now, they’re super inflamed and red, and cloudy. She has a fever everyday and was extremely tired and not eating. Just staring into space. But it’s her second day of injection and she’s been eating on her own a little now; walking more, and able to hit her brother back when he bugg her too much.

I will keep you all updated on her updated blood results next week; once a week of her injections are completed. Thank you all for your support ❤

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thecatlovee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
4FA2577E-5727-411C-B582-85F8B067DFDF.jpeg

Here she is this morning taking her nap after breakfast. (Post first treatment for FIP)

kittenmittens84

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have ordered a week of the FIP treatments for her, she has received a second shot so far. I have seen great improvement surprisingly since, she’s become a little more active and eating more. She also received fluids yesterday.

Im really hoping it’s not FIP... but she’sbeen going to the vet everyday. The vet is helping me with her injections and teaching me. They will perform a URI test on her also. We’re still waiting for her protein analysis results to come back also to give us more of an idea about her high protein levels.

I’m really worried about the convenia shot after reading the article. It could be a result of her symptoms also.

My main concern is her eyes right now, they’re super inflamed and red, and cloudy. She has a fever everyday and was extremely tired and not eating. Just staring into space. But it’s her second day of injection and she’s been eating on her own a little now; walking more, and able to hit her brother back when he bugg her too much.

I will keep you all updated on her updated blood results next week; once a week of her injections are completed. Thank you all for your support ❤
Yay, so glad you’re seeing an improvement! She’s very cute