Sick Cat Question

potatokinishes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone. So my cat has been acting differently the past week. Not as present as she usually is, ate less, not as cuddly, etc. We took her to the vet to run some tests, and they literally found nothing wrong with her. Ever since she went to the vet(yesterday), she seems even more exhausted and seems pretty in pain. Could the pain/exhaustion she's experiencing now be due to the treatment she received? She received some shots to help hydrate her and provide nutrition if that helps. My cats is also about 13 years old too, so I know shes on the older side. Is it unusual for cats to feel some pain after some treatment?

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. What is your cat's name?

Was there an iV with a clear fluid-filled bag hanging from the top? If it was just an ordinary injection, she got a drug, not nutrients and water.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

potatokinishes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone. So my cat has been acting differently the past week. Not as present as she usually is, ate less, not as cuddly, etc. We took her to the vet to run some tests, and they literally found nothing wrong with her. Ever since she went to the vet(yesterday), she seems even more exhausted and seems pretty in pain. Could the pain/exhaustion she's experiencing now be due to the treatment she received? She received some shots to help hydrate her and provide nutrition if that helps. My cats is also about 13 years old too, so I know shes on the older side. Is it unusual for cats to feel some pain after some treatment?
Couldn't figure out how to edit, but it might be worth mentioning that I previously had a cat who passed. My cat now is showing the symptoms that my old cat had, except she's been showing more of these sym
Welcome to TCS. What is your cat's name?

Was there an iV with a clear fluid-filled bag hanging from the top? If it was just an ordinary injection, she got a drug, not nutrients and water.
Yes there was! Sorry, should have specified

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Potato, for some reason new posters can't edit their posts. You have to post more than 15 times I think to start editing them.