Shybaby Update!

6kittymama

Now 10 kitty mama!
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sooo tonight Shybaby decided it was okay for me to pet her head!!! Up till now it has just been her back and mostly only as she was walking past me or if I sneaked pats inbetween my feather wand pats. She is still in my home office so we have lots of 1 on 1 time. My other kitty’s come in for play dates. Today she spent more time on my desk with me than she ever has. Tonight I went in and sat on the floor. Usually she rubs against my sides and circles me and purrs. Tonight she rubbed against my front! I petted her and she didn’t run so I petted her head and she didn’t swat! She let me do it multiple times. Finally after 5 months! So those of you with ferals and semi ferals that are hard to socialize don’t give up! She was semiferal and trapped back in November at age 3 months. Super feral and shut down. I have previous threads here that start out as Shyboy because I couldn’t even get close enough to her to determine her sex and thought she was a boy. She stayed beside the toilet and didn’t know how to play or even engage. Now she plays all the time.
Just wanted to share