SHUT UP game winner!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cougar

Look at the thread... it has 500 posts according to itself, and if you go inside the last post is by Kelly! So... last post = 500, Kelly = Last poster... do the math!
If you actually open the thread, I was post 501, but it only shows up as 500. Thus the dilemma!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Firefly*21

hehehe..me too! That was so much fun!
It really was! I didn't really expect to even come that close to winning...if I did, indeed, win.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't get on the internet in the day and was afraid I wouldn't even have a chance! But if you look and see....I was the 499th poster! Which is good enough for me!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cougar

I know it's 501... that's why I said according to the lounge.
Oh, sorry, missed that.

True enough...if nobody bothers to open the thread, it will look like I was the 500th poster!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Firefly*21

I can't get on the internet in the day and was afraid I wouldn't even have a chance! But if you look and see....I was the 499th poster! Which is good enough for me!
Sometimes it pays to be a night owl! Maybe you can change your username to Firefly*499!

That is, unless you're on the other side of the world, in which case you're not a night owl, just really, really bored!

It's 3a.m. here, I should really think about going to sleep! I'm going to feel like crap tomorrow, and with so much experience telling people to shut up, it's a potentially bad combination!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Sometimes it pays to be a night owl! Maybe you can change your username to Firefly*499!

That is, unless you're on the other side of the world, in which case you're not a night owl, just really, really bored!

It's 3a.m. here, I should really think about going to sleep! I'm going to feel like crap tomorrow, and with so much experience telling people to shut up, it's a potentially bad combination!
Nope total night owl here (3:00)!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, time to go to the rule book on this one......

I did a search on the wording of the closing of game threads, and I found it!

Originally Posted by Deb25

We've decided to limit game threads to 500 reply posts, and then they will be closed.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=807868

clixpix! She was the 500th reply to the original post (making her post #501). Cheesy Ryan jumped the gun with his final post. Awwww. Too bad, so sad.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Well, time to go to the rule book on this one......

I did a search on the wording of the closing of game threads, and I found it!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=807868

clixpix! She was the 500th reply to the original post (making her post #501). Cheesy Ryan jumped the gun with his final post. Awwww. Too bad, so sad.
Deb! I was just typing up a post that said just that! The original post was an explanation of what the game was and then Ryan said "the game will begin when someone tells me to shut up". So it began with the 2nd post, therefore Kelly won.

Sorry Ryan, I just couldn't let there be any sort of injustice on TCS

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susan...in my eyes you were the real winner so get over it and....Shut Up!
Originally Posted by rosiemac

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ryan i was up at 8.10.a.m and you won it 8 minutes after
Thats because i had to call in on the other forums first, rats!!.