Show Your Primordial Pouch

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tangent has always had a huge primordial pouch, even when he was young, fit and trim.

(Unfortunately, he now also has a loose skin pouch sagging all underneath from his ribcage to his pouch from his weight loss last year. :oops:)

Show your kitties' pouches!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
What a great idea for a thread! Look at that cute little pouch Tangent is showing us. :heartshape: Does his pouch swing back and forth when he runs? Chula's does - I think it's so cute.:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

Speaking of Chula, I'll be posting a photo as soon as I can get a good one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great idea for a thread! Look at that cute little pouch Tangent is showing us. :heartshape: Does his pouch swing back and forth when he runs? Chula's does - I think it's so cute.:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

Speaking of Chula, I'll be posting a photo as soon as I can get a good one!
Oh, yes, it swings wildly from side to side when he walks or trots! I would need a video, because a still shot photograph from above him with his pouch swinging would look like a large tumor. :crackup:

I always like to grab his pouch and give it a "love jiggle" when he's lounging. Fortunately, he is a very laid back cat. :p

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
So far, I've had no luck getting a good photo of Chula's primordial pouch dangling down or swinging in the wind. Here's one of said love-jiggle resting on her leg, though. See that plump little thing covered in white hair? :dizzycat:
It's just begging for a gentle little squeeze but the expression in her eyes says "Don't even think about it"!

DSC_0866.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far, I've had no luck getting a good photo of Chula's primordial pouch dangling down or swinging in the wind. Here's one of said love-jiggle resting on her leg, though. See that plump little thing covered in white hair? :dizzycat:
It's just begging for a gentle little squeeze but the expression in her eyes says "Don't even think about it"!

View attachment 216540
Ooooooh! That cute little pouch is just screaming, "Love-jiggle MeNow!" I thought extra large primordial pouches were more common on male cats, but Chula's love-bulge disproves that theory. :purr:

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost all cats have primordial pouches some breeds just show it more. If a cat is overweight it will show up more though as yes more fat will go in it and it will hang more. Congrats on your kitties weight loss! It's never good to have overweight cats, so many health issues come from it. My first girl had to go on a diet too lol.