Show Us Your Cats Together

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right before that was taken, Boone hissed at Gracie for no reason. Gracie went to that spot on the couch and Boone literally followed her and got on the spot next to her. So he hisses at her and then purposely goes and sits next to her. :frustrated:

View attachment 473844
They're so gorgeous together!
It's CAT. We wouldn't understand.:insertevillaugh:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
How old is the little one? What an adorable photo!❤
They're cute together, aren't they! :hearthrob: Mowie is 15 at least. We got her last year from the SPCA and they said she was 14-ish then. You'd never know it, she's pretty spunky. Ozzy is 14 now, we've had him since he was a kitten.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
They're cute together, aren't they! :hearthrob: Mowie is 15 at least. We got her last year from the SPCA and they said she was 14-ish then. You'd never know it, she's pretty spunky. Ozzy is 14 now, we've had him since he was a kitten.
Oh they are,beyond cute! He's very tiny,little Mowie Wowie,precious and adorable lol
And Ozzie,well - GORGE!!!! Black beauty

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
betsygee betsygee What a difference in size! And yes, an adorable pic! :loveeyes:
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback There IS a look of disaPURRoval, though, on Daisy's face, isn't there?!! *I love your collection of plushies, BTW!*:lolup::angrycat:
Yes, she doesn't look at all pleased, does she? Not sure if that's because of Phoebes or because I'm taking yet another photo of her ...

That's a historical collection, that is! Oldest one is my my mum's teddy bear, then mine, and the fabric cats she made for my sister and me. All the others are far newer ones I've collected over the years.