Show Us Your Cats Together

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not at all into fighting. Hoping Pantera mellows out a bit!
Pantera will complete six years next month, and if anything she's gotten worse as time goes on. It's less about fighting per se and all about teaching. Pantera is the sensei and Pimenta and Billy are the students. You can see that Pantera comes at them from different angles, varies her approach, and has an unmistakeable look of satisfaction on her face after these "lessons." And she watches intently when Pimenta and Billy play. Billy is lucky to have her as a teacher :woohoo::blackcat2::bicolorcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pantera will complete six years next month, and if anything she's gotten worse as time goes on. It's less about fighting per se and all about teaching. Pantera is the sensei and Pimenta and Billy are the students. You can see that Pantera comes at them from different angles, varies her approach, and has an unmistakeable look of satisfaction on her face after these "lessons." And she watches intently when Pimenta and Billy play. Billy is lucky to have her as a teacher :woohoo::blackcat2::bicolorcat:
Well, I guess! :think:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so gorgeous! Beautiful scene. *Hiss-free environment requested*😉💥🚫
Only one hiss and it was because Gracie was trying to get past Boone to go into one of my sons' rooms. I guess Boone thought he was the keeper of the hallway and denied entry to her. I will still call yesterday a win though. More Boone being grumpy than angry.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

They can be pretty sweet sometimes.

EDIT: Been noticing red X's are popping up on a few of my posts around the forum. Oddly, when editing they show up just fine. Must just be a weird glitch going on.
Love the photo that was Xd out,I saw it in my Gmail notification- you've got to get thst one up somehow,it's adorable

ImaRobot

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love the photo that was Xd out,I saw it in my Gmail notification- you've got to get thst one up somehow,it's adorable
It also shows up when you reply with a quote. So odd! Thanks though! The Orange tabby is the adopted son of my oldest, Moomoo. Got Hobbes the Tabby when he was three weeks old and the hit it off great within the first day, immediately. Was actually completely shocked about that.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It also shows up when you reply with a quote. So odd! Thanks though! The Orange tabby is the adopted son of my oldest, Moomoo. Got Hobbes the Tabby when he was three weeks old and the hit it off great within the first day, immediately. Was actually completely shocked about that.
The cutest - love it when they click together like that- precious darlings

ImaRobot

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The cutest - love it when they click together like that- precious darlings
I was so glad about it, I was expecting the worst. Moomoo was very lonely though so I think that played a part. He has lived with me in three different households, counting our current living situation.

The first one he was born in and had a whole litter of brothers and sister he grew up with. He was the only one that stayed around cus I wanted to keep him, but there was still his mother and another cat which he eventually bonded to:

Then we moved in with my ex and we already had 2 cats together before that. He bonded with her male cat Puff.

Last edited:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so glad about it, I was expecting the worst. Moomoo was very lonely though so I think that played a part. He has lived with me in three different households, counting our current living situation.

The first one he was born in and had a whole litter of brothers and sister he grew up with. He was the only one that stayed around cus I wanted to keep him, but there was still his mother and another cat which he eventually bonded to:

Then we moved in with my ex and we already had 2 cats together before that. He bonded with her male cat Puff.
He's just a friendly guy- what a sweetie🥰

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
He definitely is! He's trying his hardest with the new little girl I adopted off the streets, but hes having a tougher time there. I'm sure he'll win her over eventually.
No doubt- look forward to seeing photos of him cuddling with his lil sister,he's just the perfect guy for the job at hand