Show Us Your Cat's 'battle Scars', Marks From Their Previous Life

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Both of my cats were strays plucked from the outdoors...and they've got marks to show it. Every little detail about them makes them who they are and gives them stories to tell. What are your stories?

When I found Reese, she had a horrible eye infection that had swollen her lid shut. For a moment we thought she was going to lose her eye entirely if we didn't act fast. I'd put Neosporin in that eye every day, morning and night, and it cleared up quickly...but not before leaving her with a permanently damaged lid. 99% of the time her eyes are bright and round and you'd never be able to tell that she has an issue. Sometimes though it's like the lid gets tired and she has to squint. She's perfectly healthy and happy and doesn't seem to be in any pain. In fact, it's really only noticeable in pictures!

Sirvester. Combo Survivor and Sylvester. Oh man where to I start with this boy...Maybe at the top. His ears are shredded from many, many fights with other strays. He's lost some teeth in that way too. His body is LACED with scars. I mean that. He got sick once and lost some fur on his arm and his black skin is literally freckled from end to end with scars. He can't stand to have his tail or rear end touched due to nearly having his tail severed.

But his most defining feature...that missing front paw. We found him as a stray many years ago and before we could get him indoors he disappeared. It was the middle of winter, we feared the worst.

Two weeks later he showed back up with one front paw missing, bitten off by what appeared to be a fox trap. All of the toes on his foot...gone.
20180729_184915.jpg

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
IMG_8995.JPG

It's not very noticable (this is actually a pretty old picture, the scar is gone now). Honestly I think Snake here scratched herself on a bush by accident, rather than get into a fight! Silly kitty.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a picture of Olive with a BB over her right eye - she was aparently the punk kitty outside, getting into beefs. (I had a stupid facial expression in this picture, so excuse the bad MSPaint job)

We got the BB removed, and now it's not even noticeable.

Gohan was found as a 5-week old kitten with a missing fang and a scar on his lip. The fang grew back, but the scar is still there. He won't allow me close enough to his face for a photo though, lol.