Show me your eyes

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Bootse' eyes are a lovely colour and the photo does show them beautifully @bootse  .    Mouse is terrible for closing his eyes when I take his photograph - either that or he turns away.  

bootse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
mservant mservant thank you for commenting on BOOTSE eyes and you will be able to get plenty of good eye pictures of your Mouse if you just keep talking several pictures at a time an one will be a good one. That picture of BOOTSE just happened but after many trials and errors I just put the phone in front of her and snap away one of them always comes good

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@bootse, I keep a cheap digital camera beside me on the bed to get those pictures of the Ladies all over me. I keep the Olympus DSLR on my computer table for more serious pictures.

You are correct, sometimes you just have to keep taking lots of pics to get a really good one. Digital cameras made doing that easier.

bootse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
catspaw66 catspaw66 yes it is 8:34am and I just took this picture from outside on the porch BOOTSE is inside on the arm of my love seat peering out with those pretty eyes (no accident just kept taking pictures) anyway I got in the picture too you can see my reflection. Mommy and furrbaby

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I love this photo for some reason, Bootse looks almost ghost like but with those lovely green eyes shining out, and in the reflection of the human she is watching.  

@bootse   I take way too  many photographs of Mouse.  
    I suspect he has this instant reaction he hears the lens of my camera opening that he turns away and closes his eyes, and thinks 'Oh no, not that again'.  
   I end up with a  lot of photographs of him sleeping.  

bootse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love this photo for some reason, Bootse looks almost ghost like but with those lovely green eyes shining out, and in the reflection of the human she is watching.  :clap:

@bootse
  I take way too many photographs of Mouse.  :lol3:     I suspect he has this instant reaction he hears the lens of my camera opening that he turns away and closes his eyes, and thinks 'Oh no, not that again'.  :rolleyes:    I end up with a  lot of photographs of him sleeping.  :dk:   
. I know what you mean our eleven year old dog Kira won't let me take any more pictures of her she sees me with the phone looks indignant then looks away by the way mouse' eyes are really pretty Here is the last good picture I took of Kira with my cell.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Bootse' eyes are a lovely colour and the photo does show them beautifully @bootse  .    Mouse is terrible for closing his eyes when I take his photograph - either that or he turns away.  

That is simply Mouse's way of saying, "I am far too attractive and sophisticated to be subjected to that horrible flashing thing over and over. If you want images of me for your collection, I must be paid for them. Please see my agent. He will negotiate a deal with you. Until then, fix me a snack. I require sustenance. After that, you may excuse yourself from my presence while I groom myself and have a well deserved nap."

bootse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@[@]Katz1963[/@]C
That is simply Mouse's way of saying, "I am far too attractive and sophisticated to be subjected to that horrible flashing thing over and over. If you want images of me for your collection, I must be paid for them. Please see my agent. He will negotiate a deal with you. Until then, fix me a snack. I require sustenance. After that, you may excuse yourself from my presence while I groom myself and have a well deserved nap."

. I know what you mean our eleven year old dog Kira won't let me take any more pictures of her she sees me with the phone looks indignant then looks away by the way mouse' eyes are really pretty Here is the last pictutr i took of Kira with my cell phone

Yes i see specially when every time we try to blow up one of our pictures mouse seems to pop up. He doesn't want too much attention does he. C'mon who you kiddin he Bogarts the Camera

katz1963

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ooh, she is gorgeous! Believe it or not I have my heart set on one with her exact markings as a companion for Lionel - tuxedo, white on chin only, green or blue eyes, medium or long hair. Harder to find than you may think. So striking!