Show me your eyes

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you Andrya. He was a very special boy. He was our first family cat. We rescued him when he was 4 years old and that photo was about six months after we got him. My hubby always said he was a dog person but they were inseperable, he would only sleep on my hubby's lap.

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey all, I know we normally use this thread to show off our cats' charming and beautiful eyes. 

I was very touched by the look in the eyes of this stray cat (broken pelvis with many previous injuries, which I am hoping ill be able to help with), so I thought, why not?  sometimes even the eyes of a dirty sick wounded cat are also charming. Even though one of them is completely damaged, they still somehow captivate me.  Wish us good luck.

View media item 215699

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey all, I know we normally use this thread to show off our cats' charming and beautiful eyes. 

I was very touched by the look in the eyes of this stray cat (broken pelvis with many previous injuries, which I am hoping ill be able to help with), so I thought, why not?  sometimes even the eyes of a dirty sick wounded cat are also charming. Even though one of them is completely damaged, they still somehow captivate me.  Wish us good luck.

View media item 215699
Oh the poor little sweet. I hope everything goes well. Good luck!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Little baby, how sad.  Tonnes of postive vibes for quick heeling and perhaps a glimps of a happier kitty face.

rebeccacceber

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Many times I find myself saying "Awww, suchaface!" to Jaeger, mostly because of her expressive eyes.

I think this is the best capture I have so far

Her markings are on the opposite side because I "flipped" the photo.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is the kind of look I can imagine on an Egyptian hieroglyph. It is not a happy face. My condolences on what is about to happen to you.

rebeccacceber

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh... my..  such beautiful babies.
They look like they've got a lot of personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Oh dear, what have you done? It looks like someone is in for a telling off.

That is the kind of look I can imagine on an Egyptian hieroglyph. It is not a happy face. My condolences on what is about to happen to you.
  Thanks everyone. 
   My young boy really is the most gentle and loving cuddlebug you could hope to live with but those eyes of his can look really funny (scary) sometimes!  
  He does a pretty good line in the one too many drinks expression Russian Blues are famed for as well.   I don't think I'd done anything other than get my camera out here but perhaps he'd just woken up.