• Yes, I do! It's mandatory.

• No, I don't.

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I have been very inconsistent with the grooming of my kittens. I’m aware that consistency is the right thing for getting them to accepting grooming without a fight. My Beju (rip) needed it because he had thick rabbit like fur that matted easily. I didn’t desensitize him enough to it and it was a dual every time. He ended up having to go to the vet to get it done under anesthesia 😢. So I’m making a public commitment to desensitize my kittens to grooming because they have double and triple fur. Interestingly enough I brushed them tonight with a metal comb with just a small amount of resistance 👍🏼👏🏼😁

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though my boy is short haired I brush him daily. It has become habit for us both and helps keep the cat hair down that's the only reason not that he needs it. We just enjoy it.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I’ve combed my kittens every day since I posted this thread 😁👍🏼
Lucca’s fur is absolutely silky, dense and beautiful! It’s very dense and thick. He especially needs it because it’s curly on his stomach and under his upper inner legs. And his tail looks like a raccoons! Jemima has silky soft fur that’s longish around the neck and face. Bushy tail and around her haunches. Funny 😄! Thanks for this thread 🙏🏻

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't use a brush daily. In fact since maybe last July, I only use a brush during the shedding season. But I do "brush" with my hands daily, usually when she's grooming herself. Maybe because Hima is short-haired, or maybe the brush I have isn't good enough, but I actually find doing it with hands work much better to remove the hair than the brush. When I use a brush and then wipe with my hands always some hair comes out.