Shonzee Round #2 Third Eyelid Halp. =[

Lindzee2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just noticed, Shonzee's third eyelid is covering his eye. Its a lot worse the less alert he makes himself. (IE getting pet or comfy in a lap) Im pretty sure its passed the point of normal.

Dr. Google has me freaking out of intentional problems, Im going to put a call in tomorrow, he is acting completely fine otherwise, eating drinking and such, romping around. He had some tuna earlier. I haven't noticed it in any of my other cats and or dogs.

Idk what would have caused this, I wonder if it is related to his liver issues he had.

Sigh. Any ideas?
20180304_180455.jpg
20180304_180914.jpg
20180304_180514.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lindzee2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
His mouth is pink, he doesn't seem hydrated ( did the neck grab test) I'm freaking out, I don't have 500.00 to drop on an emergency vet.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There can be a lot of reasons, as you mentioned dehydration can be a cause. He could have a cold, or something. If this is his only symptom i would not freak out. Call the vet in the morning and make an appointment.

Lindzee2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will do so, just with all of his other stuff and as hard as I fought to keep him with us, I really hope this isn't something serious.

Thank you <3

Lindzee2018

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know it doesn't seem like a huge thing, but it's one of many things worrying me tonight.

It seemed to have receeded, I haven't seen it cover as much of his eye as it was. When I had taken those pictures, it wasn't believe it or not shortly after he had awoken. That's the main reason I was worried. I just want my bug man healthy.