Shivering

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
so I guess today my cat is like this it’s like my cat is shivering but very less sometimes if i hold him he is not like this when he is laying dow i hv to watch him so carefully so i can see him shivering he is very normal he is active and eating and playing I checked he’s ears also warm why it’s like this??? He is 2 or 3 days that like fighting but not really fighting with my other cat they were okay I don’t know why they are doing like this looking at each other then fighting hissing.. Is he stress ? Or pain Or what ? I don’t know what to do

Last edited:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If his ears are a lot warmer than your other cat's ears, it could be an infection - which could also explain the shivering. If your cats don't normally fight, and now they are, that could also be a sign of illness in one of the cats. Sometimes, one cat can sense an illness in another cat and become hostile toward them. It can also happen in reverse, where the sick cat becomes more hostile.

Not knowing any more than what you have told us so far, I think you probably should consider a vet visit - or, at least call them and tell them what is going on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If his ears are a lot warmer than your other cat's ears, it could be an infection - which could also explain the shivering. If your cats don't normally fight, and now they are, that could also be a sign of illness in one of the cats. Sometimes, one cat can sense an illness in another cat and become hostile toward them. It can also happen in reverse, where the sick cat becomes more hostile.

Not knowing any more than what you have told us so far, I think you probably should consider a vet visit - or, at least call them and tell them what is going on.
I hv other cats also he is not fighting with them and other cats are also not fighting with the other one only this 2 are fighting with each other yesterday i took him to vet for shaving hes hair was matted now i called my vet he asked me if he’s cold or normal about activities and etc he said he is uncomfortable because of hes hair is shaved and it’s giving him stress or anxiety he is very sensitive he stress about everything before I know this vet 2years ago my cat was panting at night and calling every night I called so many vets and showed him to them they said it’s behaviour problem but the real problem was stress I think because when I changed my house it stopped completely so i will wait few days if it will not stop i will go to my vet and the cat who is attacking is the one who is shivering

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It very well could be stress from him going to the vet for shaving. Keep him comfortable and calm as much as you can - and, as you said, watch and wait a few days to see if he gets back to normal.

With him being stressed, it might be that the cat he is attacking is more curious about his being shaved than the others are and is paying more attention to him because of that - annoying your poor little shaved guy. You might try scent swapping between the two to see if that helps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It very well could be stress from him going to the vet for shaving. Keep him comfortable and calm as much as you can - and, as you said, watch and wait a few days to see if he gets back to normal.

With him being stressed, it might be that the cat he is attacking is more curious about his being shaved than the others are and is paying more attention to him because of that - annoying your poor little shaved guy. You might try scent swapping between the two to see if that helps.
For now i keep one of them in other room for him to be calm let see i hope to god that he will be okay