Shelter cats (Lots of pics)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Henry is such a nice cat. And when I say "sleek black beauty," I mean long, lithe, playful, friendly, and all black with golden eyes. He's still there today.

Reggie has been taken out of the adoption area. He has nipped at a couple of people (but no broken skin), so he may be headed for barn rescue. It's too bad, because he can be such a lover. AND he feels like a lamb-skin rug!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Today was my shelter day. Kate, the dilute tortie point siamese, didn't make it. I'm pretty angry about her family dumping her like that after she gave them 14 years of love!
What a sad story.

Rest in peace sweet Kate.

Thank you for caring.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr. Blanche, my thanks to you for being the angel for these angels. May sweet Kate recover and may there be a loving, FOREVER home for her right away. Ditto for the other sweet cats. Rescue is my life, and my heart aches for each and every cat who isn't in the loving forever home he or she so deserves. May you, and they, be many times blessed!

theallis5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As I was reading through this post, I was struck by the fact that there's someone for everyone! That last one, "just a tabby" grabbed me. I love the dominant black stripe markings! That would be my first pick.

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm a sucker for black kitties. Always have had one or two in the family so here's lots of and
that these little angels find great homes with people who love them very much!