She Loves Shoes

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Is it normal for a cat to love shoesi mean really love shoes like drags my shoe around and plays with it

IronHippo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Both Marple and Radish love shoes! They love rubbing all over the inside, especially when they're "fresh" from the outside and of of our feet. Obviously our feet smell like catnip! :runaround:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's normal for some cats. Our last cat had a thing for my husband's shoes. He often slept in them as a kitten, and when he got bigger he'd drag them around or lie on top of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
One of ours loves shoes, she plays with them, sticks her face in them, sits by them, and deposits her toys in them. Little weirdo!
Oh im always finding her toys im my shoes
LOL, let's say it's normal for your baby :D
shes a weird cat i love her like shes my child

One of ours loves shoes, she plays with them, sticks her face in them, sits by them, and deposits her toys in them. Little weirdo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
It's normal for some cats. Our last cat had a thing for my husband's shoes. He often slept in them as a kitten, and when he got bigger he'd drag them around or lie on top of them.
Shes crazy about shoes and my feet the attacks on my feet ive got scars spooky was here lol

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Feeby likes to sit on and sniff shoes. I think it is because of the 'new smells' that are on them from being outside or trips to stores/restaurants/etc. Every time I go outside to do yard work and then take my flip flops off, she immediately runs to them to sit on them and smell all the 'good stuff' from the yard!