She "doesn't Like Kittens"

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Jeez, when I first looked at this, it looked like a little kitten body with a big Great Dane head! :jawdrop: Is it the sun or are they really so similar in coloring?

For not liking kittens, Mimi is certainly being very patient with Bebop. I think Great Danes are wonderful dogs but Mimi in particular has such a sweet face! :redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kat hamlin

"RESCUE" is my favorite breed
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jeez, when I first looked at this, it looked like a little kitten body with a big Great Dane head! :jawdrop: Is it the sun or are they really so similar in coloring?

For not liking kittens, Mimi is certainly being very patient with Bebop. I think Great Danes are wonderful dogs but Mimi in particular has such a sweet face! :redheartpump:
LOL, no, not super similar coloring. Bebop is a blue tabby, and Mimsy is white with black patches--called "harlequin" in Great Danes. But her face is greying due to age so that may help. Also, the sun did bleach them out a bit in the photo.
Kitten body couldn't hold up that head! Mimsy's paw is bigger than Bebop's head. Bebop's whole body probably weighs less than Mimsy's head.