Share some people/people-related facts that your cat knows!

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They can't climb trees. Apparently they don't have claws. Not sure how they plan to get away from larger predators, or how they get a good look around to spot prey. Guess they just have to deal with it.

They don't hunt for food. I suspect this goes back to the "no claws" problem they all have. They go to something called a "store" to get food, all of which comes in cans or bags instead of on four feet. The food they get is okay, but the whole "shopping" thing they talk about sounds kinda lame. They even get kitten milk at that store thing (it has a picture of a kitten on it, that must be how they know its the right stuff.)

They are up and around ALL DAY. 16 hours a day on average! Seriously, when you are not napping, there they are, all busy and up and around. Pathetic, but I guess that's just what they do. Napping is way better but they are just people and don't know any better.

People don't have pads on their feet. They have to wear stuff on their feet when they go outside. Makes you feel bad for them that they have to go through that extra step just to go out. Pads are way better, but again, I suppose they just deal with it

Got any weird people facts to share?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
People react really strange when you bring them a bug or mouse. Instead of eating it, they babble and put it in the trash.
They are ungrateful! Then they go to the store to buy food when you have given them perfectly good food. Go Figure.

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Weird about greetings and not very confident. Won't allow me to greet with a butt sniff nor returns the favor, doesn't wanna be seen pooping or peeing. Do they poop and pee? Never see them go the box but maybe that's what they're doing when they play in it..Or do humans eat our poo like dogs?

frazzfox

Mama to Kila the Calico
Young Cat
Purraise
Humans are VERY strange. Sometimes they just run in place for no reason -- they're not chasing anything, not even a bug! Or they jump up and down, or they lay on the floor and then try to get up over and over again. I always investigate my humans when they do this in case they need help, but it seems like they're doing this on PURPOSE!

They also love to put things inside of other things. Sometimes one of my humans will spend the entire day just putting things inside of other things. I think she calls this "organizing". Seems like a huge hassle if you ask me!

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Humans have these weird machines that they put their fake fur in, it's really scary. I'm not sure what it does but I think it might be cleaning their faux fur. They must have a lot of licking cat tongues in there cause it's really loud and makes a lot of movement.

I don't understand why they don't just let us lick their "fur"?

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They have this nonsense contraption preventing you from checking out our territory. You try training them all your life, only with partial success. Mine gave up on the kitchen bathroom and bedroom but still way to go. I tried treats, I tried spraying, saying neow! As lovely as they are, It's really frustrating sometimes

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My human isnt very smart. Recently he got all this junk and put it in MY basement.
20200423_172807.jpg

Every afternoon he goes down stairs and lifts all this heavy stuff. I dont know why he keeps lifting it cause he just puts it back in the same place!!

And every afternoon I go downstairs and watch him intently cause im afraid he is loosing it. He wastes time down there when we could be outside!

Today I waited till he was lying on his back with a heavy black thing over his head and then i jumped on his chest and went to sleep. Maybe he will get the hint........if you can lie on it.....its made for SLEEPING!!!!!

Frankly I dont know how he survived without me.....the moron!
20200423_162856.jpg
20200423_155527.jpg
20200423_154505.jpg

Last edited:

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
They know I can’t resist that thing on a stick that has bird feathers on it (even without the good part gone, I guess they were too hungry to share it!). When they swing it in the air, I pretend it’s live!
I hate the noisy beast they disappear in! I don’t see how it’s appealing but obviously they do because they spend time with it that they should spend with me! Then, they want me to be nice when they put me in that beast! That beast takes me to a horrible house that smells like strange animals. People there put things where they don’t belong no matter how many times I yell at them. But it’s really sweet that they don’t have fur, because they have warm things that cover them, and when they sleep, I get to be under those warm things with them💕 :purr: :redheartpump::bigeyes::redheartpump: