Sexing 5 kittens

Beebop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all, I'm new to the forum after offering to foster a pregnant cat from a small rescue just before lockdown (in the UK). It's my first time fostering and have no experience with newborn kittens. They are all lovely and healthy, and their mum is a great mummy to them.

I wondered if anyone could help me find out the sex? I have put what I initially thought on the pictures, but I've had another look since then and they all look male. I'm a complete novice.

Also, what colour would you say they are? I think there's one brown tabby, 3 silver tabbies and a grey/black.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beebop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bumping :)

Lilpeanut

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know what sex they are.... definitely out of my league (I'm a novice too) but they are sooooo cute!!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, this is the age when it's hardest. But I'm leaning toward all boys, 4 is a little more ambiguous. . .it'll be easier when they're older.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beebop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ah thank you both! They are little beauts! Yes I'll probably have to wait until they're older, I agree. There's a lot of interest in them, in terms of people wanting to give them homes, but so far everyone has said they want a boy.