TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww im sorry to hear your sad news :( well done for all your effort tho x

birlest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Remember, it's ok to cry and let it all out. 

It can be very hard to see all of your effort, time, and money gone. It's difficult to watch that little life form lose the battle but remember that you did your best. Get yourself some comfort food or whatever it is that helps you when you're upset, and let yourself have at it because you deserve it. 

From what I read, you did an excellent job at caring for and keeping up with the needs of the kitten and that's something to be proud of! Don't let it discourage or harm you, alright? 

I hope you are able to get through this tough time and I hope your days get better. 

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Awww. Bless its little heart. It fought the battle to live, and you did everything in your power to help. Thinking about you ...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for giving this tiny kitten so much love and care over the past 10 days.   The TCS team would like you to know that we are so very sorry for your loss. You you can post a tribute to your kitten at   http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge  as an enduring testimony to their life if you would like to do this.  

This thread is now locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.