Serious prayers & thoughts please...

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss. I was pretty startled to see the cause, I was diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea several years ago :/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I am so very sorry for your loss. I was pretty startled to see the cause, I was diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea several years ago :/
They are going to perform an autopsy. She had other health issues, but nothing that wasn't being treated and under bay...no one had any idea this was going to happen.

Thank you for the thoughts

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin and best friend and I'm saying prayers for you and for her family. It's hard to know what to say to someone who suffers from a loss like this. All I can do is send comforting vibes
and hope with all my heart that it helps.

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by consumercity

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin and best friend and I'm saying prayers for you and for her family. It's hard to know what to say to someone who suffers from a loss like this. All I can do is send comforting vibes
and hope with all my heart that it helps.
Thank you

It means a lot to know good thoughts are being sent towards the kids and hubby...I am still in shock, my daughter did not take it well at all...but..I have to believe she is where she is supposed to be...no matter how hard that is to believe...

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

How incredibly tragic! I'm so sorry you've lost your best friend. I absolutely believe in the power of prayer, and you and your family are now definitely in mine.
Peace and

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you Lacey, all the prayers are wonderful

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear of this for you and your family.........how very tragic and sad.........please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all........I definitely believe in the power of prayer!

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you Susie...very much...trying to keep myself occupied with humour while trying to ward off this crying headache...I keep trying to get a hold of my aunt..but I think they are at the morgue

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you again folks...the funeral is going to be Tuesday. I talked to my aunt and she is in overdrive...keeping the kids busy and trying not to think about it..

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Praying for strength for your entire family as Tuesday approaches...
Thank you

It's very hard not to go for the cell and hit the dial button, like I day a few times a week...I just hope her kids are doing ok.

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'm sorry to hear this. I don't pray but you and your family are in my thoughts.
I appreciate it

Her husband had to pick out what she was going to be burried in and dispose of the bed today...I can only imagine how hard that had to be. I did talk to my aunt for awhile and both of us feel much better...thank you all for the concern.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How terrible to lose a wife and Mom at such a young age, and of course a friend and cousin too. I am so sorry for you all.

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you folks for the kind words...she is in a better place...I guess knowing that keeps us sane