Sentry Hc Good Behavior Pheromone Cat Calming Collar Worth It?

trizzo0309

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello, we just purchased this for our two cats as one of them is incredibly aggressive towards the other and we are going to a last resort with this product to hopefully mellow them both out.

We put the collar on one of them and they are acting as if they're high within like 15 minutes of use. They are much calmer but I wonder how long they will last and if anyone else has tried them?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They are advertised to last 30 days, and generally, that is a low-end figure. Don't know about this particular product, though. I did go to several sites and read reviews, and it was getting 4 and 5 stars across the board! That's a good sign. It isn't a product that I've needed as if Hekitty got any calmer, she'd dissolve into primeval ooze. The fact that is working is an excellent sign. I'm afraid, unless another member who has used it wanders in, that's the best I can do.

You might think about writing a review on it for us later on when you know how it works!

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If that doesn't work you can try prozac. Quite a few people have tried it with their problem child kitties and have found success. Play and bird watching are cat therapy 101 so please don't forget to include that :) Please tell us how it works out? I have a problem child punk to :)

devviepuu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have had excellent luck with my cats and calming collars, though one of them in particular responds better to the pheromone diffuser. i find they last about 3 weeks, maybe a bit more? good luck!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
i have had excellent luck with my cats and calming collars, though one of them in particular responds better to the pheromone diffuser. i find they last about 3 weeks, maybe a bit more? good luck!
You might want to consider writing a review for us here! The more, the merrier!