Sensitive tummy food difference

NabilBen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys!
I wonder if anyone knows the difference between these 2 types of food. Normally I feed him Royal Canin Gastrointestinal but it's super expensive here in Morocco. So, a friend of mine suggested to try Royal Canin Sensible 33.
My cat is diagnosed with sensitive tummy and I only want what's best for him

Attachments

flybear

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
to be honest... none of my cats can eat Royal Canin. Can you find a grain free cat food that is not made with fish where you live? I foster. a lot of cats and kittens and most of my sensitive tummy babies are doing much better on grain free, fish free food . My last two kittens came to me on Royal Canin, had issues throwing up and diarrhea until I transitioned them to a gran free food ... now ... no problems ...

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
to be honest... none of my cats can eat Royal Canin. Can you find a grain free cat food that is not made with fish where you live? I foster. a lot of cats and kittens and most of my sensitive tummy babies are doing much better on grain free, fish free food . My last two kittens came to me on Royal Canin, had issues throwing up and diarrhea until I transitioned them to a gran free food ... now ... no problems ...
Morocco is one of those areas where grain free food isn't really an option, if I remember right.

It would probably be worth a shot to see if the other food works. Just do a slow transition where you slowly decrease the old and increase the new. I personally like putting the old food in a gallon bag and adding a cup of the new as space allows in the bagm fully mix it well and over the course of a few weeks the bag will become more new food until it is just new food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

NabilBen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately here in Morocco, it's either Royal canin, friskies, whiskas and reflex. Between them all RC stands out.
When versace was diagnosed with sensitive tummy 5 months ago, RC Gastrointestinal suited him well and no more vomiting of any kind. All seem well. The only downside is the price. Vet products are highly priced. So a friend of mine who owns a pet shop recommended RC sensible 33, he says it's the same. My vet on the other hand says stick with RC Gastrointestinal bc I buy it from him. Lol
Your suggestions and opinions really matter to me. Most of you are experienced. Kinda new to cats. Versace isn't even one year old

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my cats has a sensitive tummy. Feeding her small portions many times a day helps. Are you able to buy from Chewy? Or order Rawz,only at small pet stores or Amazon. That's her food mostly

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of my cats has a sensitive tummy. Feeding her small portions many times a day helps. Are you able to buy from Chewy? Or order Rawz,only at small pet stores or Amazon. That's her food mostly

OP lives in Morocco. I don't think Chewy ships internationally. Something from an international Amazon site may be too costly.

Amazon is not an authorized retailer of Rawz products. What is sold on Amazon are through third party sellers.

From Where to Buy | RAWZ :

WE DO NOT SELL TO CHEWY. COM / PETCO / PETSMART / MASS MERCHANTS
WE DO NOT SELL DIRECTLY TO AMAZON.COM or any other E-COMMERCE COMPANY

NabilBen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll try and figure sth out and keep you updated. Thank you so much for the replies

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I just ordered and noticed a difference with Royal Canid food. I emailed the company.

They did change packaging and changed the formulas around~~ UGH:livid::livid::livid::angrywoman::angrywoman:
Why do they do that???

My guy noticed the difference. He is eating the new food, but it is taking a lot longer for him to finish...
:fuming::fuming::fuming::fuming::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
And he vomited today!! all dry food!!! and he is drinking a ton of water, today... dam..

NabilBen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My God artiemom artiemom sorry to hear
How is he now? Which type of royal canin dry is eating?