Seems my cats all decided to get sick or hurt at the same time

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tabitha is scheduled to have a growth removed. Last night I noticed Jack wasn’t acting like himself. Called the vet. I am sure she loved me since it was after midnight, but she was on call for emergencies. Jack had blocked. He is at the vets until Saturday. Lottie was limping but is okay today.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's that saying - it never rains but it pours. But you have answers for the cats issues which will be resolved and all will be well. The cats are fortunate to have you. And you should have a glass of wine to relax.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jack got to come home yesterday after 3 days at the vets, only to have to go back less than 12 hours later because he still couldn’t urinate. He will be there at least through the weekend. I can hear my wallet groaning! The poor boy spent yesterday, his birthday in pain.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a repeat with Jack. He came home Tuesday and was home less than 6 hours until he blocked again. Another ER visit( 3 in a week!). He has about a 95% chance of having pu surgery.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a repeat with Jack. He came home Tuesday and was home less than 6 hours until he blocked again. Another ER visit( 3 in a week!). He has about a 95% chance of having pu surgery.
So sorry to hear this.. ((hugs)). You certainly have had more than your share of bad luck, recently..
:grouphug:🤗