Second time is 6 months???!!!! *VIBES NEEDED*

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you and cloud_shade feel

Fwiw, my Ophelia has asthma, and has stabilzed after we tried a couple of medications. I wish she never had any attacks, but they are brief and not frequent...she continues her diva ways pretty much unrestricted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Sakura is doing very well today. I woke up this morning to find her hanging out in the bathtub. Im assuming that it must be the coolest place to be (we have to airconditioning). I might even go hang out in there from now on (it soooo hot out). She hasnt eaten anything since yesterday so my goal today is to get her to eat something. I even put a food and water bowl in the bathtub with her to see if that helps. If i dont see anything gone in an hour than i might go for the wetfood. So far she drank a ton of water from that waterbowl, she hasnt stoped since i put it in there.

I called the vet with another update today and they said the plan was to keep sakura on the furosemide when she needs it. If these problems come back then we have to send her in. Fingers crossed. Unfortunatly we still dong know the actual cause but it still leans toward the asthma. I think they are just sticking to this drug because its working to get her breath back.

Now if you will excuse me, im hot so ill be in the bathtub watching my kitty drink.